Whats your ultimate fantasy?

Has your fantasy/dream ever come true?

• Total voters
Cheers.... :cheers:,,,,Heres to your experience....you're so totally right...sigh...On the other hand, I have acquired some experience and life lessons here lately....*wink*

Rule #1

don't believe in men....they're all the same...(eventhough some know how to play the game better than others, lol.) *double wink* lol.

i feel the same way about Woman, so i guess this thing goes both ways :p

i feel the same way about Woman, so i guess this thing goes both ways :p

Hummm. have to disagree..not because am a woman..but simply because of my personal experiences...you see most women act a bit defensive, and don't believe in men, only after our heart's been broken into a million little pieces,...we've been lied too, cheated on, been treated like we have no value, and the best one yet...have been taken for granted...

Hummm. have to disagree..not because am a woman..but simply because of my personal experiences...you see most women act a bit defensive, and don't believe in men, only after our heart's been broken into a million little pieces,...we've been lied too, cheated on, been treated like we have no value, and the best one yet...have been taken for granted...

oh see now i will have to fiercly disagree with you. there are a lot of woman out there wo are evil lying manipulating devils who dont care if they break peoples hearts. and they have never been mis treaded by a man. + all the so called good girls i know, just want me as a friend but they take all those *******s as boyfriends. thats bringing it on youreself. i even warned a few of them, and they all said wel it is not as bad as you say or they will chanche, even one of those stood at my door a few days ago crying and stuff. sorry but i have no compassion anymore for those girls, i told her to leave me alone. I dont want there problems anymore, its like the only thing i'm good fore, and once they find another ******* their gone again.

ps: sorry for my rant, as you can see i had a rough few days in the girl department ;)

oh see now i will have to fiercly disagree with you. there are a lot of woman out there wo are evil lying manipulating devils who dont care if they break peoples hearts. and they have never been mis treaded by a man. + all the so called good girls i know, just want me as a friend but they take all those *******s as boyfriends. thats bringing it on youreself. i even warned a few of them, and they all said wel it is not as bad as you say or they will chanche, even one of those stood at my door a few days ago crying and stuff. sorry but i have no compassion anymore for those girls, i told her to leave me alone. I dont want there problems anymore, its like the only thing i'm good fore, and once they find another ******* their gone again.

ps: sorry for my rant, as you can see i had a rough few days in the girl department ;)

LMAO!!! So I see your hearts been broken too...well that's life...Heres one of my most favorite quotes..."Pay attention" lol...*smiles*

monroe.jpg

I am innocent of all charges.:bored: I wasn´t there.

LOL..heard that before too..lol

Well...let me think, I could say I hate the sun for being the first in giving you caresses in the dawn and the last who touches your skin when nite arrives but...you know I am a bastard, so you are not going to believe me LOL :???::sorry:

Well...let me think, I could say I hate the sun for being the first in giving you caresses in the dawn and the last who touches your skin when nite arrives but...you know I am a bastard, so you are not going to believe me LOL :???::sorry:

Hahahahhahahaha!!! OMG!!! You really are Spanish!!!! LOL!!!! Only a Spanish man can say such lovely things....and it's true...at the, end I won't believe a word you saying, LOL....am 30.. and very well, know how most men's brain operate hahahhahaa!...LOL.

Hahahahhahahaha!!! OMG!!! You really are Spanish!!!! LOL!!!! Only a Spanish man can say such lovely things....and it's true...at the, end I won't believe a word you saying, LOL....am 30.. and very well, know how most men's brain operate hahahhahaa!...LOL.
:eek:fftopic::crybaby:. You Know how most of men´s brains work. But in this world nothing is black or white. Just an enormous extension of greys from darker to lighter. And the most important the perception of the same thing depends on the viewer, what is dark for one shines for the other. Perhaps our brains could be chamalaeonic.

I don´t believe you first must realize that all happened experiences have nothing to see with others, just unexplored or just to come . If you are talking about neurosurgery then repair this mess up with Grey´s Anatomy team :bang:. LOL

Cheers...

Last edited:
:eek:fftopic::crybaby:. You Know how most of men´s brains work. But in this world nothing is black or white. Just an enormous extension of greys from darker to lighter. And the most important the perception of the same thing depends on the viewer, what is dark for one shines for the other. Perhaps our brains could be chamalaeonic.

I don´t believe you first must realize that all happened experiences have nothing to see with others, just unexplored or just to come . If you are talking about neurosurgery then repair this mess up with Grey´s Anatomy team :bang:. LOL

Cheers...

It was definitely a joke...of course I don't know how men's brain work..if that was true,..well heck I'd be with the man of my dreams, Hahhahahahaha!!! until then am learning,..taking my time,,,and enjoying every bit of my single life! LOL!!! you're a good buddy soli....thanks for keeping me on track...LOL!

It was definitely a joke...of course I don't know how men's brain work..if that was true,..well heck I'd be with the man of my dreams, Hahhahahahaha!!! until then am learning,..taking my time,,,and enjoying every bit of my single life! LOL!!! you're a good buddy soli....thanks for keeping me on track...LOL!

I know dear, and you also know I like to use the right hand to hold you but if I need to correct when you are flying higher than desirable I use the left one to put you in security zone. :confused:

Besos (kisses) PS: Please don´t call me dad.

I know dear, and you also know I like to use the right hand to hold you but if I need to correct when you are flying higher than desirable I use the left one to put you in security zone. :confused:

Besos (kisses) PS: Please don´t call me dad.

Thanks for helping me keep my feet on the ground....I usually tend to fly higher than what I should...That often gets me into trouble..lol...and no I dont see you as a "dad" I see you as super buddy!!!! lol....*smiles*

Back