Whats your ultimate fantasy?

Has your fantasy/dream ever come true?

• Total voters
id want to kill osama in outer space:9mm: while being married to megan fox (shes there too) :whip: while manning the USA's first STESR/MG (space to earth sniper rifle/ machine gun):biggun:

A gentleman never tells (does that include typing??)

I want to hook Sky up to a polygraph machine and ask her the most disgusting and kinky questions I can think of lol

Hahhahahahahahaa, you guys are really bad when am not around..LMAO,....hate to break it to you fellas but that will never happend...*wink* lol.

lol never say never lol

I'll give ya that one, Brit...You're totally right...Never say never..I had this crush on this guy that was a complete JERK!!! and swore I would NEVER give in...at the end.....Sky definetly and completely gave in LMAO...

Last edited:
I'll give ya that one, Brit...You're totally right...Never say never..I had this crush on this guy that was a complete JERK!!! and swore I would NEVER give in...at the end.....Sky definetly and completely gave in LMAO...

Makes notes. lol I might be an old fart, but I aint dead yet.

There's an old saying, "Snow of the roof, but a fire in the hearth." lolol

Makes notes. lol I might be an old fart, but I aint dead yet.

There's an old saying, "Snow of the roof, but a fire in the hearth." lolol

Cheers.... :cheers:,,,,Heres to your experience....you're so totally right...sigh...On the other hand, I have acquired some experience and life lessons here lately....*wink*

Rule #1

don't believe in men....they're all the same...(eventhough some know how to play the game better than others, lol.) *double wink* lol.

Back