Whats your most embarrassing momnet?

Topgunjn1

Just wondering if others have days like I have from time to time. Currently my most embarrassing moment would be last week I was walking by the PX and a female caught my eye and while I was staring away I walked myself right into a pole. Wouldn't have been so bad if I she and half the post hadn't watched me fall flat on my :cen: Hard to recover from that.

I recently did a table dance at Hooters Restaurant........................ wearing a Hooters uniform........................... that was 3 sizes tooo small for me..................... drunk....................... with my wife there....................... oh yeah.. and my daughter.....

But hey, I am secure in my manhood.......................... until I started taking orders from other tables. :lol:

Yeah, and you would't do that huh?

I was running with a girl in my Phys Ed class and I looked over to say somethin flirty and sweet......And ran straight into a parked car..Never talked to her again....

I was instructed by a WAC nurse to go into the next room for a penicillin shot and walked in on a WAC officer, pants down, getting a shot from the meanest looking WAC Major in the Army. I had to wait for my turn with everyone in the hospital trying to stifle breaking up.

We had a few motorbikes in battalion for the ordonance teams - and a fellow soldier and myself were working on one of them for whatever reason one day.

Before driving the motorbike back to the garage I filled the tank with diesel as usual.... I forgot that those ran on 97 octan

Awe :cen:

would have to be when i went to change out after a color guard...i left my clothes in the rotc room accidently and my friend offered to bring my dress blues back to the rotc room....i was the last one left in the locker room so i had to run across the school in my boxers.... :shock: thankfully no one saw me except for one of those 68 cameras on the campus...

Hey sunb!
How about this one putting 55 gallons of gas into a diesel only truck. The private was like I didn't know. It said in bright yellow Diesel Only. Made him suck out all 55 gallons. Of course made sure he didn't die over the next few days.

Dang topgun that was a little vindictive.. :twisted: Anyway another time is when I was gettin ready to fight this dude and when i pulled my leg up to do an axe kick...RRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP my pants split right down the middle....It sucked hard....

Refereing to the Senior Drill Sergeant as Madam...
Being sick at CIF with 20 females and 2 Drill Sergant's is a death sentice. I was sucking that day.

Topgunjn1 said:
Hey sunb!
How about this one putting 55 gallons of gas into a diesel only truck. The private was like I didn't know. It said in bright yellow Diesel Only. Made him suck out all 55 gallons. Of course made sure he didn't die over the next few days.

Hehe now that is embarrasing :D Kinda reminds me of a mate of mine who had 10W-40W engine oil in the radiator on his car 8)

Hehe now that is embarrasing Kinda reminds me of a mate of mine who had 10W-40W engine oil in the radiator on his car

Or when my NCO filled 10-30W in the 'coolant' and vice verca on his M113 and drove in to the nearest McDonald's on Strong Resolve. He did'nt get a BigMac value meal that day :lol:

Jin said:
Or when my NCO filled 10-30W in the 'coolant' and vice verca on his M113 and drove in to the nearest McDonald's on Strong Resolve. He did'nt get a BigMac value meal that day :lol:

Talking of NCOs - we had a guy who forgot his MP5 at the supply dump during Adventure Express'97 - he didn't notice until three hours later and the NSE team was long gone by then. He somehow had to transmit this to the CO who yelled WHAAAAAAAAAT on the comms... Never seen an adult man that embarrassed before :D

Now all this crap about NCOs prompts me to post this little incident. I, as 1SG, would alternate with the company XO when it came to making the chow runs (picking up food at 0 dark thirty) each morning and trucking it out to our personnel in various locations.
One very early morning my commo sgt. woke me up to tell me that Lt. so and so is on the radio because his vehicle has broken down with all the food on it. Well, first priority was to get to him and get the food to the troops. While doing that I asked him what happened and he said he had no idea.
I arranged to have the vehicle towed back to maintenance. I get another call later that day from a crazy sounding maintenance sgt.. I made my way to the maintenance depot to see what the heck he was so all fired up about. It seems that the good lieutenant had run out of fuel along the way and filled up with the spare gas can. I "summoned" him to the maint. section and once again asked him what happened to the vehicle. He said he didn't know. After getting him to admit to the refueling, and having him actually show me how he filled up the gas tank. I asked him to look at the actual gas can he used. It was clearly marked "W A T E R".
After the story got back to the CO, the lt was not allowed alone in a vehicle ever again (at least until he was transferred) :D

I suppose I should actually post an embarrassing moment of my own. After 22 years it's hard to pick the worst moment because there were more than a couple but here's one.
I was the PSG of the Scout Platoon in our unit. It was a unit that did a lot of air assault operatons (helicopter). As part of our function we were required to rappel from the choppers. During one mission, I was the first one out the door. To shorten the story a bit, all I remember was going down the rope and just as I was ready to hit the ground I felt the helicopter start to rise up. I couldn't imagine myself holding on while this chopper decided to find another place to land so I decided to get off right where I was. I had been looking up at the chopper and just sort of let go(bad decision). I was at least 50 ft. off the ground at the time, at least that what I was told. I woke up on my back and not able to turn over because of the heavy pack I had on. Some of the rest of my platoon showed up and rushed over to see if I was OK. I wanted them to roll me over so I could get up but they wouldn't move me until a medic got there. He figured out that absolutely nothing happened to me and finally let me get up and continue the mission. For years after that I was always reminded of how much I reminded everyone of a flipped turtle. Eventually, I managed to laugh about it although nobody would ever tell me who that freaking pilot was and believe me I tried to track his sorry butt down :lol:

1) I finished out my tour in West Germany in the BorderOps office. Since my shift ended at 0600, I was occasionally called upon to take VIP's to the border. We were in transition between GP's and HMMR's, and had a couple of Mercede's jeeps to boot. One morning I got off, signed out a Mercedes to take the Regimental CSM to the border, and topped it off at the fuel point like I did all other vehicles that we took to the border. Halfway to the border it started sputtering and kicking and I noticed the Unleaded Fuel Only sticker in English that had been pasted on dashboard. I pulled into a local petrol station and filled it up. The CSM had to pay with his own money as I was tapped.

2) I had to stand at a payphone in pouring rain and tell my the lady I had just consumated a relationship with over a 3-day pass (now my wife of 15 years) that she needed to see her doctor because I might have contracted a VD. Turns out I'd just gotten a UTI on the field problem after my weekend pass, but neither of us knew that at the time.

Back