What's your MOS (Military Occupational Specialty)?

So that means you played with Nukes right? The Nike Hercules sustem launched a nuclear tipped anti aircraft missile is my memory is correct.

5.56X45mm said:
So that means you played with Nukes right? The Nike Hercules sustem launched a nuclear tipped anti aircraft missile is my memory is correct.

Yeah, there was an HE fragmentary warhead and three sizes of nukes. In 1963, we removed the HE and put 30kt nukes on them. Tails were tight and I guess we were getting ready for a massive heavy bomber attack.

Well - I had several. I started as a 13A Cannoneer. Then a 13E - Artillery Fire Direction, later a 13F Fire Support. Findly at the end I was a 13Z then a 75Z - Personnel Sergeant.

I had skill identifiers of L for linguist and H for instructor.

I had secondary MOSs of 82C Surveyor and Supply 76Y. I had college courses in surveying but never worked in the trade. All I knew about supply was that they had stuff and if you were nice they would give you some. MAN CANNOT LIVE ON TO&E ALONE - HE MUST HAVE EXCESS.

Every thing that paratroopers do

[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/LeEnfield/e40173aa.jpg[/img]

Kina said:
well i'm a pilot. not much to say about that lol
No kidding. Whaddya drive?

I'm a 70A (healthcare administrator) currently in the Guard, but will be a Health Services Officer in the US Public Health Service shortly...

1833 AAV crewman

8151 Marine Security Guard (the official USMC MOS listing simply says "Guard" but my DD214 says "Marine Security Guard"

Back