What's your mind about my country?

The best thing that could happen to Iran and the World, would be if the country ceased to be an authoritarian theocracy.

I've been to your country, I wasn't impressed. Thought it was a giant turd hole and that we had no business there

Hey you asked for my opinion. I don't believe l believe in milking a cow for eggs.

A cow for eggs or balls, whats problem ? I asked you your view and you told something.
I think my English exprince doesn't allow me to understand your words.

Don't worry, it's a country thing. It means I don't believe in fairy tales. You ever tried getting eggs from a cow?

Don't worry, it's a country thing. It means I don't believe in fairy tales. You ever tried getting eggs from a cow?

Thx but that was'nt my problem. I thought "I've been to your country" means something like "I was in you country or I knew your country".

Yes. I'm a US Soldier. I've done tours in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, although that was a training exercise.

Yes. I'm a US Soldier. I've done tours in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, although that was a training exercise.

It can mean you did spionage. We have no diplomatic or military relations. And you're telling you [with 29 years old (on your profile) and after Iranian Revolution(Known as anti yankee) 35 years ago) had an exercise as tour in Iran.
However, I think you with this type visted our desert and small countries not our Beautiful Cities or Our Historical Places . Is my mind true?

Yes. No combat in Iran. Mostly just training exercises. Although we had a couple of run ins with a few idiots.

Did you come from Iran-Afghanistan Border, if answer is yes you should been in Sistan-Baluchestan . Do you remmber names?

No, I was never there. If you ask me, none of it was too awfully impressive, and nothing I'd want to remember. Unfortunately, I'm quite stuck with the memories.

No, I was never there. If you ask me, none of it was too awfully impressive, and nothing I'd want to remember. Unfortunately, I'm quite stuck with the memories.

I think you were in eastern of Iran , Where have lowest population cover. A few cities and our most poor countries. I think an image search can make some changes in your view.

No offense, but I was there to do a job. I really didn't give a flip about what it looked like, nor would I care to go back. I did my job, I came home. As far as I'm concerned, it all looks the same to me. Sandy.

Whatever , thank for your time. I hope your mind change about my Country. And i wish all soldiers be in their homland.

Back