What's your mind about my country?

--
Boots

December 4th, 2014  
moxen

Topic: What's your mind about my country?

If i ask you to tell a word and a sentence about my country What you want to say?
Islamic Republic of Iran

image search 1
image search 2
image search 3
December 4th, 2014  
Kesse81

The best thing that could happen to Iran and the World, would be if the country ceased to be an authoritarian theocracy.
December 4th, 2014  
crazytanker

I've been to your country, I wasn't impressed. Thought it was a giant turd hole and that we had no business there
--
Boots
December 4th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
The best thing that could happen to Iran and the World, would be if the country ceased to be an authoritarian theocracy.
Thanks for your attention.
December 4th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytanker
I've been to your country, I wasn't impressed. Thought it was a giant turd hole and that we had no business there
Thanks for attention and answer.
December 4th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
Thanks for attention and answer.
Hey you asked for my opinion. I don't believe l believe in milking a cow for eggs.
December 4th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Hey you asked for my opinion. I don't believe l believe in milking a cow for eggs.
A cow for eggs or balls, whats problem ? I asked you your view and you told something.
I think my English exprince doesn't allow me to understand your words.
December 4th, 2014  
crazytanker

Don't worry, it's a country thing. It means I don't believe in fairy tales. You ever tried getting eggs from a cow?
December 4th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Don't worry, it's a country thing. It means I don't believe in fairy tales. You ever tried getting eggs from a cow?
Thx but that was'nt my problem. I thought "I've been to your country" means something like "I was in you country or I knew your country".
December 4th, 2014  
crazytanker

No it means that I've been to your country for a "visit".