What's your mind about my country? - Page 3

--
Boots

December 5th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
If i ask you to tell a word and a sentence about my country What you want to say?
Islamic Republic of Iran

image search 1
image search 2
image search 3

I am somewhat ambivalent toward Iran, it has done nothing to me so I really have no axe to grind.

Unlike Kesse I don't care whether it is a theocracy or not as how it is run is up to Iranians to decide and unlike CT I have not been there but would like to go one day.
December 5th, 2014  
Kesse81

Topic: A question to moxen

Moxen, What is your attitude to us in the Western world?
December 5th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Moxen, What is your attitude to us in the Western world?
The west is a train without cab, you're destroying lifes for biulding yours.
You killed 500+ children in 50 days in gaza with Most modern weapones, then a israeli child killed in an accident and your asking us for peace and calling us terrorist.
I told once:

If our children should be in fear by your bombs, why yours should be in peace.
--
Boots
December 5th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
The west is a train without cab, you're destroying lifes for biulding yours.
You killed 500+ children in 50 days in gaza with Most modern weapones, then a israeli child killed in an accident and your asking us for peace and calling us terrorist.
I told once:

If our children should be in fear by your bombs, why yours should be in peace.
You are simplifying things. We didn't kill the Palestinian children, Israel did. Israel is violating International Law. Your country is violating HR, so there is no difference between what Israel does and what Iran does.
December 5th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
You are simplifying things. We didn't kill the Palestinian children, Israel did. Israel is violating International Law. Your country is violating HR, so there is no difference between what Israel does and what Iran does.
See this link
Israel did this? Who is Israel?
And we are defending ourself even if the just way is what you see.
And US can be angry with our method, it's not matter.
December 5th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
See this link
Israel did this? Who is Israel?
And we are defending ourself even if the just way is what you see.
And US can be angry with our method, it's not matter.
Israel is responsible for its actions, are you blaming all of us for what Israel does? What about Iran's violations of Human Rights? Our fault too?
December 5th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Israel is responsible for its actions, are you blaming all of us for what Israel does? What about Iran's violations of Human Rights? Our fault too?
About Israel , you western are supporting Israel, Giving a gun to a killer for killinge someone isn't killing him?
US and UK veto'ed UN sanctions against Israel all western countries are selling waepones to Israel , I think you should be responsible.
And about us, You showed your sharp theeth to Iran, I think you must study Iran-Iraq war and USS Vincenss story. When a hungry wolf is tracking you you should be ready.
December 5th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
About Israel , you western are supporting Israel, Giving a gun to a killer for killinge someone isn't killing him?
US and UK veto'ed UN sanctions against Israel all western countries are selling waepones to Israel , I think you should be responsible.
And about us, You showed your sharp theeth to Iran, I think you must study Iran-Iraq war and USS Vincenss story. When a hungry wolf is tracking you you should be ready.
Also the US sells-giving those same arms to the Gulf states, the Saudis, Kuwait, Turkey, Jordon
December 5th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Are we really? You need to go back to school, boy.
December 5th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytanker
Yes. No combat in Iran. Mostly just training exercises. Although we had a couple of run ins with a few idiots.

How did you do training exercises in Iran with the Iranians? I have NEVER heard of any conventional force member having anything to do with Iran or its' military...