What's your mind about my country? - Page 2

--
Boots

December 4th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytanker
No it means that I've been to your country for a "visit".
This "to" is my problem.
December 4th, 2014  
moxen

That means you were forced to visit iran?
December 4th, 2014  
crazytanker

Yes. I'm a US Soldier. I've done tours in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, although that was a training exercise.
--
Boots
December 5th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Yes. I'm a US Soldier. I've done tours in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, although that was a training exercise.
It can mean you did spionage. We have no diplomatic or military relations. And you're telling you [with 29 years old (on your profile) and after Iranian Revolution(Known as anti yankee) 35 years ago) had an exercise as tour in Iran.
However, I think you with this type visted our desert and small countries not our Beautiful Cities or Our Historical Places . Is my mind true?
December 5th, 2014  
crazytanker

Yes. No combat in Iran. Mostly just training exercises. Although we had a couple of run ins with a few idiots.
December 5th, 2014  
moxen

Did you come from Iran-Afghanistan Border, if answer is yes you should been in Sistan-Baluchestan . Do you remmber names?
December 5th, 2014  
crazytanker

No, I was never there. If you ask me, none of it was too awfully impressive, and nothing I'd want to remember. Unfortunately, I'm quite stuck with the memories.
December 5th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
No, I was never there. If you ask me, none of it was too awfully impressive, and nothing I'd want to remember. Unfortunately, I'm quite stuck with the memories.
I think you were in eastern of Iran , Where have lowest population cover. A few cities and our most poor countries. I think an image search can make some changes in your view.
December 5th, 2014  
crazytanker

No offense, but I was there to do a job. I really didn't give a flip about what it looked like, nor would I care to go back. I did my job, I came home. As far as I'm concerned, it all looks the same to me. Sandy.
December 5th, 2014  
moxen

Whatever , thank for your time. I hope your mind change about my Country. And i wish all soldiers be in their homland.