What's your impression of Mexicos military?

--

September 8th, 2004  
mxcomandos

Topic: What's your impression of Mexicos military?

Hi to everybody. I would like to see your opinion obout Mexicos military. I understand this is an international military forum, so i think this is the best place to learn what other people from other countries think of my military.

Greetings from Mexico :P

Here you can see some pictures( i know is rare , they are kind of hard to get):

http://media.militaryphotos.net/phot...Special-Forces
September 8th, 2004  
hatchetman

do your units have money?

I guess my question is are special ops in Mexico well funded in comparison to the other branches of the military?
September 8th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

I didn't even know that Mexico had a military
--
September 8th, 2004  
Redleg

Greetings from Norway. 8)
I wish I was in Mexico right now, starting to get cold here..

I really don't know anything about Mexicos military capacities, so any information you want to (can) share with us is greatly appreciated..
September 8th, 2004  
WilsonMatthewDavid

Their police force, Makes me as Nervous as being around two Heavily Armed Marines who wish that it was legal to snap my neck without reason.

Their Army, Scares the shit out of me...
September 8th, 2004  
c/Commander

I didn't know Mexica had an armed forces. Are they any good?
September 8th, 2004  
WilsonMatthewDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
I didn't know Mexica had an armed forces. Are they any good?
If they sent all of them into California, RIGHT Now.. They could probably kill every single person in California within three days with all the Fire Power they pack. <_<;; Then again, the Police Force has almost as much fire power as the National Guard, so.. Yeah. XD
September 8th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Sorry I really don't know whom to blame, I never had any impression of Mexico army, nor of that of Brazil

But your pics are cool.
September 8th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Uh oh, a militaryphoto's.net guy, I visit your forum regularly, and lemme tell you It gets way outa hand there Nice pics
September 8th, 2004  
Damien435

Well, I will always have a lowered opinon of other country's militaries, partly becuase of nationalism, and partly because the military's of Third World countries (Mexico, Egypt, China included) are always pawns in the next coup, which always seems imminent in those countries, seems like th one General in charge always sets his price and whichever side matches it will be the one's who are put in power. I am always wary of Latin American countries also, they have a lot to gain by helping drug smugglers, millions of dollars, Columbia is most notable in that aspect. I think these countries should stop bankrupting their economies so they can have their 1 million man armies (North Korea) while the masses are left to starve. I think Mexico should put some taxes on the foreign companies currently in Mexico, those companies are making alot of money from Mexica, think of how Mexica could profit by setting up a minimum wage law and targetted towards these foreign companies and place taxes on them, billions of dollars a year.