Whats your favourite country other than your own ? - Page 4

View Poll Results :Whats your favourite country other than your own ?
China 0 0%
India 0 0%
USA 10 15.38%
Russia 5 7.69%
U.K. 1 1.54%
France 2 3.08%
Brazil 0 0%
Australia 5 7.69%
Canada 2 3.08%
Germany 7 10.77%
Israel 1 1.54%
Italy 4 6.15%
Japan 3 4.62%
Sweden 3 4.62%
Mexico 2 3.08%
Norway 1 1.54%
Switzerland 1 1.54%
Korea 0 0%
Egypt 1 1.54%
Other [ Please Specify ] 17 26.15%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

October 13th, 2007  
Germany,UK,Ireland,Scotland,Australia,Canada,New Zeland and Japan.<I'd say the US but thats the country I am from>o yea and Greece too.
October 13th, 2007  
major liability
I voted Norway, because I love the mindset.
October 14th, 2007  
Del Boy
Well, I haven't operated in them all. But of Canada (brilliant), venezuela, Panama, West Indies, Germany, Belgium. Holland, France, Poland, Czheckoslavakia, Scotland, Wales, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Malta, Greece, New Zealand, Pitcairn, a fair sample of life I guess - I would have to go for - The United States of America ,for a great variety of reasons.

Language helps of course, as does history - and my real name!
October 14th, 2007  
I am going for Spain first because I love the place and hope to retire there and second possibly the USA (its close with Germany and France) but I think the USA because of family.
October 14th, 2007  
Portugal, great laid back lifestyle and nice people. The Canary Islands (Spain) are prolly my second choice.
October 14th, 2007  
I pick Russia always had a love affair with the Cossacks hehehe
October 14th, 2007  
Chief Bones

Topic: Can't do it ........

I would like to say that one country was my favorite after the USA (my country) ... but ... that is an impossibility for me. Other than Vietnam where I was on the battlefield almost the entire time, all of my other experiences were enjoyable and I loved the locations and the peoples.

From stomping around the Caribbean (Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, British and American Virgin Islands and a hundred other ports) to Bermuda (where I spent an enjoyable two and a half year tour), to a score of other foreign localities, how can I possibly choose a favourite?

I just can't do it .....
October 15th, 2007  
major liability
Hey Chief Bones, do you think Viet Nam would be a nice place to visit nowadays? I hear it's pretty beautiful.
October 15th, 2007  
Philippines- it's cheap, good help, good people all around beautiful...but...

it's over-populated, polluted, and very hot

hmmm I need to go to more places so I can compare
October 16th, 2007  
The Other Guy

I actually prefer it in some ways over the US...