Whats your favourite country other than your own ?

Whats your favourite country other than your own ?

• Total voters
I'm learning German so I'll say Germany. Plus Germany has good stuff on everything; good taste of cloths, vehicles, beer, man what can't they do!

I would say my native Argentina but that counts as my own and so does obviously Canada.

Assuming we can only pick one other country, then I'll choose New Zealand

Because like so many other Australians, I have family there, just as I have Kiwi mates over here.... And I'm damned proud of both!

I can't think of any other sovereign nations who have such close links of history, culture and ethnicity than Australia and NZ.....

why be picky? why be chosey? it won't matter in the end because God will destroy all that there is. (sorry, but i am a bible thumpin christian...but hopefully i didn't sound too preachy)

why be picky? why be chosey? it won't matter in the end because God will destroy all that there is. (sorry, but i am a bible thumpin christian...but hopefully i didn't sound too preachy)
Yeah, why bother eating/sleeping/laughing/living in general....

*Rolls eyes.*

And just for kicks, I'm Christian too, but God hasn't destroyed the world yet. So pick a favorite! :whip:

Japan...my bio-father is Japanese :), am more inclined to my mother's culture, though which is Mexican :)

United States of America

they came and fought with and for my country twice. Have a kick ass/no b******t attitude towards things and a great sence of honor and duty.

United States of America

they came and fought with and for my country twice. Have a kick ass/no b******t attitude towards things and a great sence of honor and duty.

You got it'' all... right!!! ;-)
flagwithUSA.gif

Last edited:
Back