Whats your favourite country other than your own ?

Whats your favourite country other than your own ?

• Total voters
whhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My fav country has to be greece...........................aegina........a little island about 45 mins by ferry off of athens.................

its relaxing and not to busy and can be peaceful but bloody hell they know hw to party..................

I go there every yr to see family friends and everytime i go i feel more at home there than any where else in the world

beardo................................

tell you what.............you can take me to holland and show me your sites.......... :cen:

soulja said:
USA!! Just because they are our well known allies and there accent kiks ass :D
lol, our accents? and all of our american girls are always saying they love your british accents, go figure. does that mean we can go to the UK and be the way you guys are here? :)

monaco. i have roots there first off, but mainly because it's such an extravagent place to live. it's almost a fantasy land with the gorgeous coast line. they get an F1 race through "downtown" once a year too. how crazy is that?

USA, RUSSIA, AUSTRIA! (Ireland to but im from there) USA cause its #1 Country in the world! Russia Cause of the Vodka the Women And there Sheer Craziness in Battle! And Austria b/c is a damn pretty place, I have relatives there the mountains the people.!

Germany,UK,Ireland,Scotland,Australia,Canada,New Zeland and Japan.<I'd say the US but thats the country I am from>o yea and Greece too.

Well, I haven't operated in them all. But of Canada (brilliant), venezuela, Panama, West Indies, Germany, Belgium. Holland, France, Poland, Czheckoslavakia, Scotland, Wales, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Malta, Greece, New Zealand, Pitcairn, a fair sample of life I guess - I would have to go for - The United States of America ,for a great variety of reasons.

Language helps of course, as does history - and my real name!

I am going for Spain first because I love the place and hope to retire there and second possibly the USA (its close with Germany and France) but I think the USA because of family.

Portugal, great laid back lifestyle and nice people. The Canary Islands (Spain) are prolly my second choice.

Can't do it ........

I would like to say that one country was my favorite after the USA (my country) ... but ... that is an impossibility for me. Other than Vietnam where I was on the battlefield almost the entire time, all of my other experiences were enjoyable and I loved the locations and the peoples.

From stomping around the Caribbean (Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, British and American Virgin Islands and a hundred other ports) to Bermuda (where I spent an enjoyable two and a half year tour), to a score of other foreign localities, how can I possibly choose a favourite?

I just can't do it .....

Philippines- it's cheap, good help, good people all around beautiful...but...

it's over-populated, polluted, and very hot

hmmm I need to go to more places so I can compare

Back