What's your favourite camo pattern?

Cadet_Shelton

It can be new, old, or one you made up. If you can, include a pic of the pattern.

Mine is flecktarn (flecktar)

flcns1nx500a.jpg

Auscam pattern, because it works so darn well in all sorts of environments. Take it from the red outback, to jungle Queensland, to South Australian highlands, it'll hide you without a problem.

canvas%20sample%20auscam%20.jpg

I don't think it really matters what you like best it matters what works best and I like whatever can save my ass :rambo:

I don't think it really matters what you like best it matters what works best and I like whatever can save my ass

If the topic were "What camo pattern works best?" you'd be correct in that statement, however, that isn't the topic. We're being asked which one we like best so your comment is pretty much...

:eek:fftopic:

I like the tiger stripe pattern's appearance, it was effective in its day and still is to a great extent. It's quite popular around these parts during hunting season.

Others have stated what appearance they prefer. Their opinions are just as valid as mine.

I actually like Crye's Multicam pattern, it's fairly similar to the Army's new ACUPAT, and made to work in multiple environments (hence the name). But other than that, I like the good ol' Urban and Woodland.

Kilgore said:
I for some reason really like urban camo. I also like the australian camoflague scheme.

bdu_shirt_cityurban.jpg

What does that Urban camo actully do? My opinion that it doesent help..

Back