Boots

April 22nd, 2005  
Kenty

I love desert camo

April 23rd, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
I still like the old Vietnam Tiger Stripe pattern best.

that is exactly what i was gonna say

great minds think alike
April 23rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

MARPAT
--
Boots
April 23rd, 2005  
AFSteliga

CADPAT (TW) definitely, next to that would be the German flecktarn
April 25th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

I don't think it really matters what you like best it matters what works best and I like whatever can save my ass
April 25th, 2005  
Charge 7

Quote:
I don't think it really matters what you like best it matters what works best and I like whatever can save my ass
If the topic were "What camo pattern works best?" you'd be correct in that statement, however, that isn't the topic. We're being asked which one we like best so your comment is pretty much...

I like the tiger stripe pattern's appearance, it was effective in its day and still is to a great extent. It's quite popular around these parts during hunting season.

Others have stated what appearance they prefer. Their opinions are just as valid as mine.
April 25th, 2005  
Kilgore

I for some reason really like urban camo. I also like the australian camoflague scheme.

April 25th, 2005  
LIBERTY

I like the new pixel cammo.
April 26th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

I actually like Crye's Multicam pattern, it's fairly similar to the Army's new ACUPAT, and made to work in multiple environments (hence the name). But other than that, I like the good ol' Urban and Woodland.
April 27th, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
I for some reason really like urban camo. I also like the australian camoflague scheme.

What does that Urban camo actully do? My opinion that it doesent help..