• Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Japan

• Russia

• Western European Countries (not including UK)

• Other

• Total voters
Every Western country has their allies and then their allies, Britain's ally is France but their favourite ally is America. Whatever nation you are, tell me who of your allies is your favourite.

Mine is USA. you'd better go check out my similar poll under polls : USA's best ally apart from UK, if you're interested.

My bad translation,excuse me.i meant,that they are the least war focused country i know.Thats why i respect them

Thanks Italien Guy, I've checked it out and left a little message. By the way, what are the Italien's point of view on the new EU constitution, I know it doesn't have a great relevance to this forum but I'm interested.

England Expects (RAF Cdt) said:
Thanks Italien Guy, I've checked it out and left a little message. By the way, what are the Italien's point of view on the new EU constitution, I know it doesn't have a great relevance to this forum but I'm interested.

First: you have a little grammar problem I cant overlook. I am not ItalienGuy, my name is Italianguy. It's not Italien but Italian. Italien sounds so German. Thanks.

Second: your question is widely off topic so either you start a new thread or I PM you right now about Italy's stance on EU constitution. I'm PMing you in the meantime.

Third: the poll of mine I referred to was the one about USA best ally APART from the UK ( which was too granted ). You'll easily find it below somewhere downthere.

I like Canada NOT Because of thier Current Military but of because of previous battles like Vimy Ridge, Ypres and Juno Beach.

EDIT> Which they did quite well on all of them!

Her Majesties Great Britain, because they have pulled our butt out of the ringer more times than we care to admit.

Sorry Italian Guy for my apalling grammar, for some reason I put you in the plural and I think I've been doing that on every post I mention you.
I think Britain's main allies Are USA, Australia, Canada and on occasion, other Commonwealth countries. In many instances, we have all fought alongside each other against our common foe.

Back