What's your Favourite Ally?

View Poll Results :Who is your favourite Ally?
USA 10 26.32%
Canada 6 15.79%
Great Britain 13 34.21%
Australia 4 10.53%
Japan 0 0%
Russia 2 5.26%
Western European Countries (not including UK) 1 2.63%
Other 2 5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 17th, 2004  
England Expects (RAF Cdt)

Topic: What's your Favourite Ally?

Every Western country has their allies and then their allies, Britain's ally is France but their favourite ally is America. Whatever nation you are, tell me who of your allies is your favourite.
June 17th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Mine is USA. you'd better go check out my similar poll under polls : USA's best ally apart from UK, if you're interested.
June 17th, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
USA! USA! USA!
.Canada for me!
--
Boots
June 17th, 2004  
Italian Guy

.Canada for me![/quote]

why ? great country but small military and little fighting spirit.
June 17th, 2004  
Marksman

thats exactly why.They are more pacifisticly deployed
June 17th, 2004  
DTop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
thats exactly why.They are more pacifisticly deployed
What in the name of George Armstong Custer is pacifisticly deployed?
June 17th, 2004  
Marksman

My bad translation,excuse me.i meant,that they are the least war focused country i know.Thats why i respect them
June 17th, 2004  
England Expects (RAF Cdt)

Thanks Italien Guy, I've checked it out and left a little message. By the way, what are the Italien's point of view on the new EU constitution, I know it doesn't have a great relevance to this forum but I'm interested.
June 17th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Great Britian for me, we benifet more from each other.
June 18th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by England Expects (RAF Cdt)
Thanks Italien Guy, I've checked it out and left a little message. By the way, what are the Italien's point of view on the new EU constitution, I know it doesn't have a great relevance to this forum but I'm interested.
First: you have a little grammar problem I cant overlook. I am not ItalienGuy, my name is Italianguy. It's not Italien but Italian. Italien sounds so German. Thanks.

Second: your question is widely off topic so either you start a new thread or I PM you right now about Italy's stance on EU constitution. I'm PMing you in the meantime.

Third: the poll of mine I referred to was the one about USA best ally APART from the UK ( which was too granted ). You'll easily find it below somewhere downthere.