Whats your favorite way to blow off steam?

Think of some poor b*stard whos doing it tougher than me.

Suddenly the world snaps back to reality and my troubles aren't troubles any more.

It's good for the blood pressure too.

Sit and ponder the difference in blowing off steam and entertaining myself. I sort of do both in the back yard with throwing knives, concentration will relieve stress.

Depending what kind of steam it is either get away from everyone and drive around until I'm not so pissed or get away from everyone and drive while balling.

Yeah. Get off the road guys.

Rugby... nothing relieves stress like delivering a neck-whipping tackle on the fly half. Bwaahahahahahahaha!!!

Or when commuting we play SubGy (Subway Rugby). Pretty simple game but it requires two things; balls and people who don't queue properly. In Antarctica the penguins don't let people exit the train before they attempt to enter so it can create this TARFU effect in the doorways as full trains and full queues jostle, dodge and shove in their respective directions. This is where WE come in. While on the train before your stop you position yourself square in the centre of the doors... when the train stops and the doors open you move foreward SQUARE and at FULL VELOCITY.

Scoring is as follows;

Opposite number utters profanity as you knock him silly - 3 points

Put opposite number on his/her arse - 5 points

Put opposite number on their arse and see the bottom of their shoes - 7 points

Running tallies all week on the honour system and losers buy the Guiness at the pub on Friday.

Back