Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ford

• Dodge

• Other (be specific

• Total voters
Well my ones r probably less fimiliar to u:Subaru,toyota,land-rover,UAZ,VAZ,GAZ and ofcourse Zastava :lol:

Dodge makes the best cars in the world hands down! The HEMI, and Cummins turbo are the best gas and diesel engines ever. Fords powerstroke, and Chevy's duramax diesel's dont even come close. :cowb:

If youre gonna get a Toyota you might as well send a crate of AK-47's, and ammo too a communist country. Cuz thats what youre doing. :cowb:

Well, I voted Chevy because for some reason my mind wasn't working and I didn't see dodge, so subtract one from Chevy and add it to dodge for a true count. Dodge makes the best trucks, no doubt about it, but Chevy comes in a close second in my mind with Ford lacking way behind.

If youre gonna get a Toyota you might as well send a crate of AK-47's, and ammo too a communist country. Cuz thats what youre doing.
ahh cmon man,they made such a good model that they had to kick it out of production cuy they didnt have to make spare parts...........drive in one toyota 4runner and then comment something like that

Quote:
If youre gonna get a Toyota you might as well send a crate of AK-47's, and ammo too a communist country. Cuz thats what youre doing.

ahh cmon man,they made such a good model that they had to kick it out of production cuy they didnt have to make spare parts...........drive in one toyota 4runner and then comment something like that

I know, my family owns a 4Runner. Its a good car...
Toyota and Nissan's my favorite.

I dont need to drive a 4runner I fix plenty of them in my garage. As a matter of fact we fix alot of them... but I guess there good if you like unreliable cars, or hate supporting the U.S.A (during a war). :m1: :cowb:

ACTaFOOL82 said:
I dont need to drive a 4runner I fix plenty of them in my garage. As a matter of fact we fix alot of them... but I guess there good if you like unreliable cars, or hate supporting the U.S.A (during a war). :m1: :cowb:
In case you did not know, a lot of Nissans and Toyotas are made here in America. Also, if you pull that little name tag off the valve covers of most 4 and 6 cylinders in Ford cars, you will see MAZDA underneath it. Ford and Mazda are bed buddies. Nissan owns part of Chevy. And so on and so forth, etc. etc. So ultimately, you aren't just sending the foreign makers money and supporting them during war.

Obviously people are posting without knowing facts again. All this talk about not supporting USA and such. Toyotas are about 30% American. Dodge is about 35% American (pending the model). Anyway what I am saying is any vehicle bought in the USA is probably assembled in a factory in the USA (with the exception of those exotic cars witch I am sure you can all figure out the ones). I believe the manufacturer with the highest American Parts content is Saturn. :)

Oh yeah I like Dodge, even though they can't build a tranny for crap.

What ime saying is, they can be assembled wherever out of whatever, the money is going too the home company. Whether its in North America, Europe, or Aisa. You also hit the nail on the head, maybe Nissan contributed a little too a Ford focus, or a Chevy cavalier, but when it comes too anything big, and more expensive its American parts.

Also the American cars usually (ime excluding exotics) are gonna last longer, are easier too fix, and have better resale value. Its not that Dodge cant build a good tranny its the new ones suck. They are fairly easy too repair compared too some of these FWD rice rockets. :cowb:

Back