What's your favorite topography?

What terrain features do you like the best?

• Oceanside beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakeside beach

• Rivers

• Mountain woodlands

• Grasslands

• Desert

• Asphalt jungle (urban)

• Total voters

Molly Pitcher

For myself, I like a nice lake with some woodlands around me. Yeah I know, I picked two, but if it could only be one, give me a nice lake. No sharks to chew on me and no salt film on my skin when I get out of the water.

P.S. I know Charge will pick something different but I'll let him tell you when he gets back.

i love the mountains. someday id love to live there. buy me a cabin up in the colorado mountains. the wife, kids, my dog Trigger, and a thirty ought six. ahh the simple life. i hate the city.

Woodland mountain. I've lived probably 95% of my whole 15.5 year life in the city - and I loathe it; but I'm sure I'll miss the pace of life when I leave. :?

Australian outback bush/desert. Red bull dust, mallee gums, flys, the sun. I love it for the wide open spaces. I spent a while shooting at Anna Creek Station last year and I loved it. That place is huge. 6 million acres (24,000 square KM) of bush, and nobody else around.

Isn't pretty much everything in close proximity in New Zealand?
We've got the exact oposite situation here, that's why all the Kiwis move to Australia.

The beaches in Cantabria (norther Spain). Kilometres of white sand with no tourists bothering you. And only tree minutes from my house. ;)

Trengandin2_O.jpg

Trengandín beach

berriaII.jpg

Berria beach

berria.bmp

I JUST LOVE IT!!!!

I agree with Chewie we have the lot and no matter where you are its at worst only 4 hours away however I chose lakeside beach as the home in NZ is on a lake front and its great to wake up to.

It was a close run thing with desert though because we spend 4 months a year in in Arizona and I like it a lot as well although you do get sick of nothing but brown by the end of the stay.

I'll take a good old hotter than hell mountain desert since thats were I live. But one day I wanna go to like the Amazon and live in a hut with natives, in the nude of course. :lol:

Back