What's your Favorite Thing about the Military?

Why would you get out of the military?

• Too many deployments

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Want to finish college

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Like other people, I would join the American military if I could. But I am mid-thirties and I am not an American citizen. Any American recruiters out there? Is there an American foreign legion?

My favourite thing about the military? That's an easy question to answer. Western military training hands the recipient extremely important skills including the ability to speak, think and act decisively. Officers are also different from the "worm-people" we call politicians or business executives. Western soldiers are simply better humans...enhanced versions if you will.

I am 37 and going back in. The age limit for the US Army is now 40. By the time I get to basic I will be 38-39 so come join the party. You don't have to be a citizen. Get a visa, a green card and be eligible for nationalisation and you're golden Ollie.

bulldogg said:
I am 37 and going back in. The age limit for the US Army is now 40. By the time I get to basic I will be 38-39 so come join the party. You don't have to be a citizen. Get a visa, a green card and be eligible for nationalisation and you're golden Ollie.

Getting a green card...now that's a problem in and of itself. If I had a green card, would I still be living in Germany? I don't think so!

I want to join because of the camaraderie, doing something honorable, and having the title of Marine. I'm sure it'll be hard, but that's ok, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I want to join because I need money for college but also because I love this country and I'll do whatever it takes to ensure its freedom.

Ollie Garchy said:
What should I ask TeamInfidel?
If you are serious about what you said and not just bs'ing about it, just send him a PM and all things can be realised.
:angel:

Back