What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

Which Star Wars episode do you enjoy the most?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

• Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

• Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

• Total voters

Molly Pitcher

I like the second of the original three movies best. The Empire Strikes Back just had the best story as far as I'm concerned. However, I haven't seen Revenge of the Sith yet and that may eclipse it as I've heard it shares The Empire Strikes Back's darker theme and more involved storyline. So I will add a post later here to let you know.

Im not a huge star wars fan at all but id have to say Return of the Jedi was my favourite. I loved the light stick weapon thingy battles. They were cool 8)

The third (Sith) because it was pretty damn kickass. The lightsaber scenes were intense, and it hit my emotions.

Return of the Jedi would be my favorite but the ewoks kinda killed it. Besides.

WARNING! SPOILER IN THIS POST!

I saw Revenge of the Sith today and The Empire Strikes Back is still my favorite, but Revenge of the Sith is certainly my favorite of the new three. It had great effects and beautiful scenes but was so very, very sad. Which, of course, we knew it would be. My only real criticisms of it were that I think they glossed over Anakin's turning to the dark side. It happened alot faster and easier than I thought it should have. And I don't think they should've had him be the one to harm Padme. Kinda ruined the whole Romeo and Juliette thing.

My girlfriend and I went to see it lastnight...... it was great!!!! The effects was very good, and it was much darker than the others.

Return of the Jedi and The Empire Strike Back used to be my fav's but now I have to say I love ROTS. Why? Cause Episode 3 was the coolest thing I have ever seen Star Wars do.

I went with Revenge of the Sith, but it was a tough call between that one and Return of The Jedi.

I'm gonna keep it real and stick with the original. A new hope was the best of the old ones (which were all very good). The new ones are 90% special effects, and just make Star Wars weird. :cowb:

WARNING - POSSIBLE SPOILER HERE TOO

It's been so long since I saw the first one but I saw the Revenge of the Sith just the other day. I don't know if it is because of that but I did like the latest film best. The effects were great but I kind of agree with Molly about the plot. It sort of left me wondering why Anakin would have stayed on the dark side after his reason for being there was gone. Personally, that would have been the perfect reason to have him turn on Palpatine. Now that would have been a great fight scene don't you think?

AmericanSweetheart said: The new ones just arnt as good.

Thats because George Lucas directed these ones entirely, unlike the others, on which he was more of a consultant.

after much deliberation, i have decided on Return of the Jedi. Ep. 3 was terrific, but it didnt have something that was in the original 3...... theyr all great, but Jedi just stands out in my mind.

Back