What's your favorite Star Wars movie? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Which Star Wars episode do you enjoy the most?
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 0 0%
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones 1 4.55%
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 6 27.27%
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope 2 9.09%
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back 7 31.82%
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

--
What's your favorite Star Wars movie?

July 16th, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82

I'm gonna keep it real and stick with the original. A new hope was the best of the old ones (which were all very good). The new ones are 90% special effects, and just make Star Wars weird.
July 16th, 2005  
DTop

WARNING - POSSIBLE SPOILER HERE TOO

It's been so long since I saw the first one but I saw the Revenge of the Sith just the other day. I don't know if it is because of that but I did like the latest film best. The effects were great but I kind of agree with Molly about the plot. It sort of left me wondering why Anakin would have stayed on the dark side after his reason for being there was gone. Personally, that would have been the perfect reason to have him turn on Palpatine. Now that would have been a great fight scene don't you think?
August 2nd, 2005  
LIPS

The Empire Strikes Back
--
August 2nd, 2005  
wife of lips

yeah me too.
August 2nd, 2005  
skipper

AmericanSweetheart said: The new ones just arnt as good.

Thats because George Lucas directed these ones entirely, unlike the others, on which he was more of a consultant.
August 6th, 2005  
ghost457

after much deliberation, i have decided on Return of the Jedi. Ep. 3 was terrific, but it didnt have something that was in the original 3...... theyr all great, but Jedi just stands out in my mind.