Whats your Favorite MRE, C-RAT .. ETC ETC

somthing

that dosent make me say' i rather go searching for food in downtown Beirut before i eat this"

Chicken Teriyaki MRE. The fudge brownie they pack in some of the MRE's is freaking tasty too

Chicken Cordon-bleu with the dehydrated merlot and side of dehydrated tossed green salad and snails.
We're testing the newest and best development in French military technology.
:lol:

Mine is the beefsteak in mushroom gravy and that wheat bread snack with blackberry jam. Can't beat it.

Redneck said:
Chicken Cordon-bleu with the dehydrated merlot and side of dehydrated tossed green salad and snails.
We're testing the newest and best development in French military technology.
:lol:

Mine is the beefsteak in mushroom gravy and that wheat bread snack with blackberry jam. Can't beat it.
no way dude you gotta put the cheese spread on the wheat bread!

LRRP Slurper

Sadly, I have a fatal facination for those long range recon patrol meals..especially the big bag o dehydrated spagetti...Yummy!

Hmm.....the Beef Stew MREs kick major ass, specially with a little tabasco sauce the spaghetti MREs are also good, if you dont mind eatting things half cold, like we had to do during Manuevers last summer for a JROTC camp.

Haha, if you do join the Army, they're going to be more than half cold most of the time. Kind of stinks, because some things, like the enchiladas, are great when they're warm, but near about inedible when cold.

Welcome to the forum by the way.
:cowb:

yeah i know, and I'm one of those people who didn't mind, plus after marching around all over Mt. Fuji for a hell of a long time, you're so tired and hungry that you would eat it without tasting it.

and thanks

hmm... never had the chance to try one, but they sound disgusting... i wana try one tho....

btw... ok, i don't understand this... like the people on here from other countries... do they all speak english or is there some translater thang???

I'm gonna play it safe and say the bottle of Tabasco sauce. Peanut butter is the best in the world though.

If you think that MRE's are gross...Try drinking the water at Ft. Bragg. Especially on a hot summer day out on the Ranger course. Damn water is green and tastes like drinking Clorox. But you'll drink anything when an Air Force Colonel is screaming at you. Then pee it all out when they start throwing grenade simulators. HAHAHA!

i like the water at ft. bragg... i haven't found anything wrong w/ it... i was there for encampment, and yes it was a hot summer day... :roll:

CrazyCadet142 said:
i like the water at ft. bragg... i haven't found anything wrong w/ it... i was there for encampment, and yes it was a hot summer day... :roll:

Yech. It just didn't agree with me I guess. It was Wednesday before my system adjusted to it.

[thread hijack]

Yeah, I might send my g/f's son to it. That is, if he joins. I think we're all going to space camp over the summer regardless. If I can take time away from classes over the summer...

[/thread hijack]

my bro and sis reccommend space camp, but u get a healthy discout too! it nly ends up being like $650 or something...

okay I'm showing my age but hate the MREs...spiced beef and potatoes in the C-RATS were great and not even the Army could mess up the beans and weenies.

Back