What's your favorite military computer game??

OutcastHuman said:
Rome Total War is the best game ever and I also like Axis and Allies the new one that came out in '04, Great WWII game, but the British are way cheap with the SAS ops.

Rome Total War= ownage of all other rts games

CC5 w000t lol

has anyone played Close Combat:First to Fight on PC/Mac or Xbox? i won a copy in a competition and it should be here soon, yay, looking for people to go co-op with!!!

my fav is Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, but i can't beat this one level i'm so close too, dang it :rambo:

dudes, none of you have mentioned any of the mil flight sims. My fav woould have to be combat flight sim II by microsoft because it is all in the navy :CG: and i can fly the f4u

Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead, I hate mods though, they ruin the game. The only mod I like is the mustard gas mod for the smoke nade.

for the realism i like both CALL OF DUTY and Black Hawk Down and its mods,
then i also appreciate the 90's series of CLOSE COMBAT and particulary the 4th of the serie The battle of the Bulge,
...looking for Battlefield 2 on Ebay

:biggun:

well i havent played many of the games you have mentioned... but i like
Ghost Recon for PC. it is old but i think it is pretty accurate. eventhough it is suppose to take place around 8 years after it was made i didnt seem to think it was really all that futuristic 8)

does the old wolfenstein count? level two was my favorite, tons more secret passages (i have a thing for secret passages).

and i still play my contra on nintendo, but i dont know if that counts either. (and by the way, contra on ps2 is terrible)

mzspaztastic said:
does the old wolfenstein count? level two was my favorite, tons more secret passages (i have a thing for secret passages).

and i still play my contra on nintendo, but i dont know if that counts either. (and by the way, contra on ps2 is terrible)

They're military related computer games so I'd say they count.

While I'm on the subject, so too should count my trusted old Klingon Honor Guard. Nothing like wrapping up a stressful day by hacking somebody to bits with a bat' lethe. :twisted:

Back