What's your favorite military computer game??

Got back playing AmericasArmy again. I usually play for a month and then stop for around 3 - 4 months (which is bad as you have to download around 700 MB each time)

Rome Total War is the best game ever and I also like Axis and Allies the new one that came out in '04, Great WWII game, but the British are way cheap with the SAS ops.

Although I like Battlefield 1942 alot, I've recently purchased slitherine Software's "Spartan". It's quickly become my favorite. Sure there are action sequences but the strategy is far more the thing. This game is aimed right at folks like myself who are looking for something more along adult lines of game play than blowing things to kingdom come. I started a thread about it in the Internet Gaming forum awhile ago. You can check the game out here:

http://www.slitherine.co.uk/spartan/SpartanIndex.htm

I think I'm going to buy their "Gates of Troy" game next and see if it takes place in Britain or not bwa ha ha ha! :twisted:

I love the first and second Red Alert and RA Aftermath, However I was disappointed in the Yuri's Revenge plot the only perk to it is that you get SEALs in multiplayer.
And Delta Force Two is Hard Core :rambo:

Back