Whats your favorite gun

Favourite rifle

In order of preference, and I have owned or used them at one stage or another:
MKIII SMLE (Lithgow manufactured one) Great WWII rifle.
FN FAL 7.62 elephant gun so it seemed at times. Great to fire but a pain to lug through thick scrub or jungle.
M14 springfield arms version. Beautiful firearm and very accurate. Used it on a civvie shooting range but had to hand it in when they become illegal to posses in OZ.
BRNO .22. Great varmit gun and one I grew up on.
Cheers. :rambo:

Well...my favorite GUN would be 15cm gun on the Jagdpanzer Tiger of WWII.

My favorite FIREARM would be the C7A1 Assault Rifle. Next to that would be the Enfield .303

You betcha 03USMC. The M198 is a towed 155mm gun. I've worked with many towed guns, but give me an SP any day. Far less crew injuries, far less hassle. In the FA towed guns are called "pigs" and SPs are called "hogs" - gives ya some of the idea of how they're viewed by cannoneers.

Yeah I'm a Grunt . I knows somes goes ahind truc's and somes got's thingies like a tank and goes clankty clank like a tank.

But I don't care long as I can get Fuze mix in effect :lol:

My favorite gun? well I would have to say PKM machinegun since I had some kind of love&hate relationship with that, fun to shoot to pain but in my ass when carrying it :D
Also another favorite is the civilian version of M16, I've tried it once and it was damned fine weapon.

Back