Whats your favorite gun - Page 3

--
Boots

February 12th, 2005  
devilwasp

An L-98A1 cadet GP, never failed me even when the sights where really screwed up and na one knew how to sort them lol.
Shoor at number 2 target and hit number 4 lol..
February 12th, 2005  
mrcool011

my favorite guns is the FN-P90 or the MP-5!
February 17th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

My fav handgun is the Desert Eagle, fires nice and not alot of recoil.
I am a small person so recoil is a biggy.
Next to that, I like the Biathalon rifels that I used in cadets. Accuerate as h*ll and they were the lightest of the bunch.
--
Boots
February 20th, 2005  
Missileer

For plinking and just having fun, I use an ERMA luger .22 and a Ruger Super Single Six, .22 with an interchangable cylinder that fires .22 magnums. For war I have my Garand. I also have a Stoeger Arms .22 luger style but it doesn't have the "feel" of the ERMA. The only self defense type pistol I use, and love, is a S & W .38 Special with a two inch barrel. I'm surprised at the accuracy of the little .38.
February 25th, 2005  
IAmFighter

My favorites would have to be the M1 Garand rifle, the Colt M1911 pistol, and the FN P90 submachine gun.
February 26th, 2005  
OutcastHuman

I would say the Mosin Nagant. Its accurate, reliable, easy matience, and if you add a scope it turns into a badass sniper rifle.
February 26th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutcastHuman
I would say the Mosin Nagant. Its accurate, reliable, easy matience, and if you add a scope it turns into a badass sniper rifle.
Which model?
February 27th, 2005  
OutcastHuman

The '38 or '44 they were both awesome for the Red Army.
February 27th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

P-90
February 27th, 2005  
ladyhawk

Mine is...

LadyHawk