Whats your favorite gun

An L-98A1 cadet GP, never failed me even when the sights where really screwed up and na one knew how to sort them lol.
Shoor at number 2 target and hit number 4 lol..

My fav handgun is the Desert Eagle, fires nice and not alot of recoil.
I am a small person so recoil is a biggy.
Next to that, I like the Biathalon rifels that I used in cadets. Accuerate as h*ll and they were the lightest of the bunch.

For plinking and just having fun, I use an ERMA luger .22 and a Ruger Super Single Six, .22 with an interchangable cylinder that fires .22 magnums. For war I have my Garand. I also have a Stoeger Arms .22 luger style but it doesn't have the "feel" of the ERMA. The only self defense type pistol I use, and love, is a S & W .38 Special with a two inch barrel. I'm surprised at the accuracy of the little .38.

I would say the Mosin Nagant. Its accurate, reliable, easy matience, and if you add a scope it turns into a badass sniper rifle.

Mine is...

SW380LH2.jpg

LadyHawk

USAFAUX2004 said:
Compact and most likely deadly

Yup, it is compact but also just the right
size for me cuz I have small hands.

As for being Deadly well most are if you have to
use them. Which I hope I never have to.

LadyHawk

Well, that depends on the gun type. My opinion, as follows:
Assault rifle: Definately the Steyr AUG, but the Diemaco C7 is also quite good(even better than M16A2!), especially with fitted optics.
Submachine gun: H&K MP5's a great one, but there's nothing like a good ol' Thompson M1A1. Ever tried the FN P90? Light, compact, 50rd clip, great for close-combat! Dutch Special Forces use them.
Machine gun: At first, I would say the M60E3, but I'm particulary fond of the FN Minimi (or M249 SAW, is the same).
Sniper rifle: I've tried the L96A1. Great weapon, but has a recoil that kicks like a mule ;) And of course the M40A3. For semi-auto freaks, there's only one true option: H&K PSG-1 (nice option on this weapons is, it can be equipped with a silencer)
Pistol: IMI Desert Eagle!!! Especially the .50AE! For guys with somewhat weaker wrists: Glock-17. Really light and very accurate.
Revolver: Don't have much use for those, because pistols have so many more advantages, but I really like the .454 Casull.
Shotgun: How 'bout the Ithaca-37?

My fave:

The FNC1 battle rifle.

Say, why are you laughing???

But seriously:

I think every soldier remembers his "first time". Mine was getting a 7.62 mm kick in my right cheekbone. It was love at first bruise.

Unlike the "new" C7, it rarely jammed, you didn't need to ration the oil you used in it, it didn't fall apart when you slapped it during present arms, and you got a bigger bicep toting it around. :)

J

WRT the FNC1, it's main disadvantage was its weight - about 12 lb fully loaded. As a radio operator, I found this actually to be an advantage. Once you got posted into a radio detachment, they took away your C1 and gave you a 9mm Sterling submachinegun.

Although I would prefer the firepower of the C1 (or fully-auto C2) in battle, I'd much rather schlep around the "Star Wars blaster" SMG while on exercise.

As for pistols, I only ever fired one: the 9mm Browning Hi-power. And I had no complaints. All the ones I fired were fairly accurate, all you needed were good elbows.

My only other exposure to weapons were the C7 (a Canajun knockoff of the M-16), the C8 (a carbine), the C6 (GPMG), the C9 (LMG) and the C5 (folding pocketknife).

J

SigPig said:
WRT the FNC1, it's main disadvantage was its weight - about 12 lb fully loaded. As a radio operator, I found this actually to be an advantage. Once you got posted into a radio detachment, they took away your C1 and gave you a 9mm Sterling submachinegun.

Although I would prefer the firepower of the C1 (or fully-auto C2) in battle, I'd much rather schlep around the "Star Wars blaster" SMG while on exercise.

As for pistols, I only ever fired one: the 9mm Browning Hi-power. And I had no complaints. All the ones I fired were fairly accurate, all you needed were good elbows.

My only other exposure to weapons were the C7 (a Canajun knockoff of the M-16), the C8 (a carbine), the C6 (GPMG), the C9 (LMG) and the C5 (folding pocketknife).

J

now the sterling was a mean looking gun....any good?

Back