Whats your favorite food??

Marksman

I was very hungry when i wrote this topic,and wonder what do you guyx like to eat,my favorite is sarma(traditional food here),Heres a pic
sarma.jpg

please add a pic!!

Razor said:

Thats our traditional food :)

Hey Marksman, my mom used to make sarma a lot. Indeed it is very good.

I have to go with a nice, hot, rare, juicy steak. No immitations. I haven't had breakfast yet... I would kill for anything on this thread. :cry:

Where I come from, live lobster from the supermarket cost 6-7 bucks a pound (one lobster weighs 2 - 2½ lbs). For comparison beef is about 4 bucks a pound (average). Gotta love America.

Marksman said:
I was very hungry when i wrote this topic,and wonder what do you guyx like to eat,my favorite is sarma(traditional food here),Heres a pic
sarma.jpg

please add a pic!!

Looks good, could you tell me(us) whats in it? It does look familiur hehe

My is kroppkaka, dont even know how its spelled hehe, i dont have a picture either, sorry about that!

Its basicly boild potato thats mashed and added flour and salt. Make it so that you can form it into a ball, inside it you put shopped up salted pork bits and then boil it till they reach the surface of the boiling water :) eaten with:
images
and butter.

Acually i did found a picture. But they look a bit different as my mothers are alot more tasty then these heh:

PotatoMeatballs1sm.jpg

But thats basicly what they look like.

Also dryed raindeer is really tasty and people has survided eating only raindeer (salted, smooked, dryed etc) so its basicly also good :)

Couldnt find any good pictures of it, basicly looks like black meat heh

well its a choped meat with also choped onions wrapped in to a leaves of
uh.....(the thing that rabbits like to eat beside carrot)it's called kupus here
butt.....i can't remember the name,anyway it gets cooked for about 12 hours and there you go :lol:

Marksman said:
butt.....i can't remember the name,anyway it gets cooked for about 12 hours and there you go :lol:

Thanks for the information! :)

Marksman said:

My mom makes it the Armenian way. Ground and seasoned meat, rice, and spices wrapped in grape leaves. They always reminded me of cigars. Served hot or cold with sour cream if one desires. :)

images

That looks like the one Mom makes.

You're all going to make fun of me for this but, my fav food is CF Ration Packs. Only a couple though. Ravioli, BBQ Beans & Frankfurters, and Cheese Tortellini are my personal favorite IMP's.

Steak-Med Rare
Baked potato, with all the toppongs
corn on the cob lotsa butter
Coors Light - longneck

i must say

Id like to add to my choice(steak). Pita bread and Humus. Its just so good. Espcially if its good home made humus.

Back