What's your favorite dog breed?

What's your favorite dog breed?

• Total voters
i would say german shepards are my favorite breed. my experience with them is that the know when to play and have fun and when not to be.

I voted "other" on the poll.

Someone else briefly made a tongue-in-cheek comment ... but ...

For me, the breed that has always impressed the heck out of me no longer exists ... it is extinct - it was one of the forerunners of today's dogs.

It was the Great White Wolf ... an animal which roamed the ice packs and ice glaciers back during the last ice age. It ruled it's world with a presence never before seen and backed down from no other animal that lived or roamed it's territory.

Whether it was the isolated encounter with the Sabre Toothed Tiger or the forerunners of the Polar Bear, no other animal was as ascendant or dominant as the Great White Wolf.

Today's wolves are a pale imitation.

and the pekingnese. looks like a feather duster that got up and walked away... :evil:

You should see my motherinlaws little %lb bark box. Its a mix of Pomeranian, pekingese, and whatever else was small enough to crawl under the fence. It growls at me and I laugh so hard I almost cry, I think it bit me once, I'm not sure, but I keep telling it that I have bread it better shut up :).

True, true, TOG. But they're cute in a.......possessed feather-duster kind of way. :D

And that's too funny, wolfen. :D

Back