What's your favorite dog breed?

What's your favorite dog breed?

• Total voters
i have a pug, she is awesome, i love that dog, but i also really love Great Danes and German Shepards

german shepards and english bulldogs got 2 sheps and the missus has a rottwieler thats a complete lunatic. working on the bulldog.

Well having had both German Shepards and Doberman's I think I prefer the Doberman, while I think for intellect the German Shepard won hands down the nature of Doberman I think was a better trait.

Unfortunately we no longer have either as being out of the country 4 months a year is not good on pets.

I agree that different breeds have different mental abilities. Of my to dogs the rottie is outstandingly bright.She can pick things up in a few days.After Six years my miniture foxie still cant sit. Good thing she's cute

i loooooooooooooooooooooove bulldogs oh my! but i have a lil chihuahua shes so cute haha :) names lola!

MELOLA.jpg

I happen to like huskies. I've always had them, my family breeded them, and I think they're the most gorgeous dogs there are. I think they're the only ones with blue eyes, but i may be wrong?????

Back