What's your favorite dog breed? - Page 15

View Poll Results :What's your favorite dog breed?
Labs 8 9.30%
Retrievers 6 6.98%
Boxer 1 1.16%
Bulldog 3 3.49%
Poodle 0 0%
Rottweiler 3 3.49%
Terrier 8 9.30%
Mutt 6 6.98%
Other 51 59.30%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 20th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

I can agree on it being about the trust and loyalty. My two are with me most of the time. Furious will sleep under my desk while I'm on the computer, and Chuckie sleeps at the office door. They even try to follow me into the restroom! (Makes me feel like I did when my kids were little!)
February 20th, 2009  
wolfen

My current dog is half Golden lab, half German Shepard.
You know how all the vets and "experts" say a Lab is hyper and a German Shepard is really smart?
Well heres what I have I have a hyper dog that can open the fridge to get her own food. Yes shes that smart. Another thing she does is wait until my 11 year old goes around the block on his skate board, when he leaves there isn't enough fence in the world to keep her from going with him, I even put a double latch on the gate, she figured out how to open it in 15 seconds.Which is a good thing since she will defend my 11 year old with her life, I have the vet bill to prove it too.
February 21st, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Chuckie (rottie) is the same about defending those he loves. My daughter brought home the boyfriend of the month... the boy decided he wanted to give her a hug until Chuckie decided he wasn't going to touch her! It was great! from then on, I never worried about chaperoning the girls if he was in the room with them!
--
Boots
February 22nd, 2009  
pixiedustboo

...I don't know how wild I would be about having a dog that is possessive of people in my house. That's an accident waiting to happen.
February 22nd, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Actually, it isn't too bad. The girls & I were home alone a lot at that time. Now that the girls are grown...
February 22nd, 2009  
FULLMETALJACKET

Labs! although currently have a big wimp Great Dane.
March 11th, 2009  
Jilly

Huskies. Since that's the only kind I've ever had. Lovely dogs, especially mine
March 11th, 2009  
wolfen

Today my favorite is the little Yeppie thing my neighbor has, it annoyed the kids across the street until they went back inside and shut the hell up
March 12th, 2009  
Mayser

beagles....next in line, would be my boxer/pit mix...she was adorable, then she grew, then she scares me.... god she's big...
May 29th, 2009  
sky2979

Men....lol,,,oh sorry I mean.... Retrievers ...lol.