What's your favorite dog breed? - Page 14

View Poll Results :What's your favorite dog breed?
Labs 8 9.30%
Retrievers 6 6.98%
Boxer 1 1.16%
Bulldog 3 3.49%
Poodle 0 0%
Rottweiler 3 3.49%
Terrier 8 9.30%
Mutt 6 6.98%
Other 51 59.30%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

August 30th, 2008  
chrischance

Topic: Neo

My Neapolitan mastiff.
You can see him on my website.
August 30th, 2008  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Quite simple, do some Googling. The Standard Poodle is one of the most intelligent dogs in the world and also a good hunting dog. Shepherds are nice dogs and certainly have the ability to be trained, but if not well trained, relatively brainless, whereas the Poodle is born with a certain amount of instinctive "nous".
Mate you want to see brainless check out the Great Dane, I have two of them, one thinks its a cow and the other cant figure out whether a ranch sliding door is open or not as it has ran through it 4 times breaking the glass and bending the door frame to the point that it has had to be replaced 4 times. Seriously its like owning your very own 4 legged clowns.
August 30th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischance
My Neapolitan mastiff.
Dog needs a facelift.
--
Boots
November 12th, 2008  
BritinAfrica

Alsation/German Shepherd
Labrador both Golden and Black
Welsh Collie
Rough Collie (Lassie)
January 5th, 2009  
TexasHighlander

Chiuhuahua
January 5th, 2009  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Mate you want to see brainless check out the Great Dane, I have two of them, one thinks its a cow and the other cant figure out whether a ranch sliding door is open or not as it has ran through it 4 times breaking the glass and bending the door frame to the point that it has had to be replaced 4 times. Seriously its like owning your very own 4 legged clowns.
Been there and done that. This was taken 30 years ago, Allan was 4 and going through a particularly rough patch. Danny's tail was just the right height to give him a nasty face whipping

February 18th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

I have a rottie and a min-pin. The min-pin thinks he's the boss, and the rottie thinks the min-min is his pet. I took them to see their "uncle" the other day (my brother-in-law was dog sitting for me). The rottie (Chuckie Finster) used the min-pin (Furious) as his pillow! They are just hillarious together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Phone Pics 114.jpg (47.9 KB, 1 views)
February 18th, 2009  
wolfen

I still say mutts rule.
February 19th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

A "Heinz 57" is a good dog, but I absolutly love my rottie. He is a rescue, and is very protective of me, which is what I wanted.
February 20th, 2009  
wolfen

ANY dog breed is a good dog if they are matched with a person on the basis of friendship and loyalty, I love mutts mainly because back in my day, a mutt was a unwanted dog by most people, and my parents could find them pretty cheap or even free. the best dog I had in my entire life was so mixed that to this day I couldn't tell you if there was even any part of a specific breed i that hair ball, I still owe that dog my life to this day.