Whats your favorite Battle Dress Uniform/Camouflage???

--
Boots

June 29th, 2004  
Joker

Topic: Whats your favorite Battle Dress Uniform/Camouflage???

Hallo, im interested whats your favorite BDU from which Country and what camouflage
Please say because of what? Functionality? Design? Color? Tactical stuff?
My favorite BDU is our German "Flecktarn" because with this BDU you are good camouflaged in the woods and field . I think its because of the green, brown, black and light green small marks so you dont see any outlines (I think thats why also the US Military is changing to this digital stuff). But its only the basis!!! With a good Facecamouflage and sheets here and some grass there you are not easy to spot (Except with a Thermal sight ).
But if i go to a outdoor party there is nothing better than an nice M 65 Field Coat ! I got one in woodland and one in 3 Color desert.

So now i wanna hear what you prefer.

Greetz Joker
June 30th, 2004  
AFSteliga

I'm fond of the Canadian Forces CADPAT (Canadian Disruptive PAttern) for two reasons:

a) I'm Canadian; and
b) The CADPAT design is digitally made so it disrupts infared signature. From far away, it looks like a normal camoflage. Up close, however, you can see that it's computer generated. Everything that Canadian Soldiers use now has the CADPAT design, right from helmet to the rucksack.
June 30th, 2004  
782.matt

Yep, I also prefer the "Pixel" camo that the Marines, Army, Canada uses. Another one I like is the British set of BDU's. I'm not sure what they are called though.
--
Boots
June 30th, 2004  
Joker

The British camouflage is called DPM

Greetz Joker
July 7th, 2004  
silent driller

The Marine Corps Digies.
July 7th, 2004  
Sgt Lou

The Marine Corps Digital Cammies. . . . . if you look really close you can find several miniature Eagle, Globe, and Anchor's above a miniature USMC
July 7th, 2004  
Damien

Marine Corps Digitals own me
August 11th, 2004  
devildog84

I love the USMC digital cammies. They look pretty cool, especially the desert set. PLus they are very low maintance in comparison to the old cammie. They look really cool with a good and tight sleeve roll.
August 28th, 2004  
Trevor

Of course CADPAT. Desert CADPAT is pretty cool too. I'm not a big fan of the MARPAT.
August 31st, 2004  
peacekeeper

The Swedish M/90 camo on the M/90L uniform