What's your comfort food(s)

my favorite comfort food is real italian spaggetti...made in tuscany...by these two older than my mother ladies in san vito de normandy.

Yum. Beef Jerkey. My brother and I are jerkey addicts.

I like smoothies, which I know is not a food, but if you make them at home, there have fruit, lol. My favorites are peach and strawberry with no whip cream unless you handle all two together.

There's a place here in town called Montana Coffee Trader's, ugh, they have two smoothie flavors, and you add them together. I swear you want to die and not the: "This is so good, I could just die and go to heaven."

No... it's more of the: "Damn that is sweet! I think I'm dying from the sweetness." As you pucker your lips and you quickly wish you hadn't ordered it.

But yes I like smoothies. Bigger the better.

Wow, you guys went into detail didn't you. LOL. That's cool. I never heard of beef jerky being someones comfort food! :shock: That's cool though. My dad is a beef jerky freak. He gets this kind of beef jerky. I think it's called hot and sweet. It's really good. I eat almost all of it everytime he gets it. My dad, brothers, and I have this tradition we call spooners. We go out and get vanilla ice cream and a bunch of different candy bars and put what ones we want in with the ice cream into a blender and mix it. Kind of like a blizard from dairy queen. Only better. Then, I love Itallian food too. My grandmother is half Italian and half Spanish so either we get Itallian or spanish food when we go over there. It's great fun. :D

I prefer VC rice mash. Ingredients: Rice, Betel nut, Fish oil (too hold it together). It may taste like crap, but it lasts for months. :cowb:

vanilla ice cream with M & Ms - therefore, i can have the classic pint of icecream and chocolate when I'm depressed about some guy. we make that 8 bites before I'm about to puke from lactose intolerance. :p

Sunflower seeds

Beef Jerky - you can knaw on it.

I discovered at Hawk Mountain that my comfort food was SPAM. No joke. Nothing beat a can of fire heated SPAM in the middle of a rainstorm! And then a piece of music to chase away the rain...

*goes back to eating raw oodles and noodles in her pack (which are actually one of my comfort foods, they are damn good!)*

Homemade chicken noodle soup when sick.

A big, thick, juicy hamburger with EVERYTHING on it (Wendy's triple burger when using fast food) when I'm stressed...

Back