What's your comfort food(s)

--
Boots

July 29th, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Topic: What's your comfort food(s)

My comfort foods are fried chicken and potatoes and gravy.. mmm... Now I know what I want for dinner. 8)
July 29th, 2004  
Mark Conley

my favorite comfort food is real italian spaggetti...made in tuscany...by these two older than my mother ladies in san vito de normandy.
July 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

PB and J i sh*t you not
--
Boots
July 29th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Beef jerky. The best food in the world.
July 30th, 2004  
jen.parabellum

Yum. Beef Jerkey. My brother and I are jerkey addicts.

I like smoothies, which I know is not a food, but if you make them at home, there have fruit, lol. My favorites are peach and strawberry with no whip cream unless you handle all two together.

There's a place here in town called Montana Coffee Trader's, ugh, they have two smoothie flavors, and you add them together. I swear you want to die and not the: "This is so good, I could just die and go to heaven."

No... it's more of the: "Damn that is sweet! I think I'm dying from the sweetness." As you pucker your lips and you quickly wish you hadn't ordered it.

But yes I like smoothies. Bigger the better.
July 30th, 2004  
Jacob

MRE's...
I lived off of thous when I was a kid living in Camp Doha Kuwait.
July 30th, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

Wow, you guys went into detail didn't you. LOL. That's cool. I never heard of beef jerky being someones comfort food! That's cool though. My dad is a beef jerky freak. He gets this kind of beef jerky. I think it's called hot and sweet. It's really good. I eat almost all of it everytime he gets it. My dad, brothers, and I have this tradition we call spooners. We go out and get vanilla ice cream and a bunch of different candy bars and put what ones we want in with the ice cream into a blender and mix it. Kind of like a blizard from dairy queen. Only better. Then, I love Itallian food too. My grandmother is half Italian and half Spanish so either we get Itallian or spanish food when we go over there. It's great fun.
July 30th, 2004  
Darkmb101

white rice goes with anything...
July 30th, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

lol, true, true.....I'm in love with wild rice. :P
July 31st, 2004  
avckc

Anythin with lots and lots a of suga in it :P :P :P Whoooooppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!