What's your comfort food(s) - Page 2

--
Boots

July 31st, 2004  
jen.parabellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by avckc
Anythin with lots and lots a of suga in it :P :P :P Whoooooppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Suga" is not good for your teeth, so lay off of it, if you want to keep your smile.
July 31st, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

I prefer VC rice mash. Ingredients: Rice, Betel nut, Fish oil (too hold it together). It may taste like crap, but it lasts for months.
July 31st, 2004  
D_Plus_One

Sunflower Seeds!!!
--
Boots
August 2nd, 2004  
RecruitWalterUSMC

ooo, ooo, corn on the cob with a lot of butter, sweet rice, and corn bread. With some nice medioum well steak. Now that's the perfect meal.
August 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

vanilla ice cream with M & Ms - therefore, i can have the classic pint of icecream and chocolate when I'm depressed about some guy. we make that 8 bites before I'm about to puke from lactose intolerance. :P

Sunflower seeds

Beef Jerky - you can knaw on it.
August 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

I discovered at Hawk Mountain that my comfort food was SPAM. No joke. Nothing beat a can of fire heated SPAM in the middle of a rainstorm! And then a piece of music to chase away the rain...
August 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

SPAM is good when fried
August 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

*goes back to eating raw oodles and noodles in her pack (which are actually one of my comfort foods, they are damn good!)*
August 3rd, 2004  
otterbear2468

any food thats edible and good, usually not very healthy.
February 18th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Homemade chicken noodle soup when sick.

A big, thick, juicy hamburger with EVERYTHING on it (Wendy's triple burger when using fast food) when I'm stressed...