What's your Alter Ego?

Akmed Jones, the guy who showed up for the duck season opener in a camouflage balaclava- hence the nickname.

The Great White Wolf.

A pagan animal of folklore who roamed the great ice sheets that covered the northern portion of the world, back when the glaciers covered most of North America and Northern Europe.

They no longer exist, an animal and character from folklore, they are extinct.

Alternate Ego #1

Don Juan

Don't laugh, ya ninnys.

I smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish, and curse like a sailor. Walk into my office and you're surrounded with guns and military memorabilia.

But under that is the guy who likes candlelight, cuddling on the couch, giving foot rubs, and soft kisses to Barry White tunes in the background. I can go to the rodeo on Saturday and stuff my face with nachos and jalapeños and Budweiser and burp the alphabet - then turn around on Sunday and put on my best (and only) suit, attend a $300/plate dinner and know which wine to choose for my date.

I'm a romantic at heart, a softie - I cry at chick flicks, rescue kittens and bottle feed them back to health (last one died :( ) and write cheesy love poems in cards to deliver at your work with a rose so your co-workers will be envious. I stand when a lady arrives at and leaves the table, I always hold the door, and I'm known to throw rose petals on the table and my headboard.

Alternate Ego #2

Militant Dissident/Partisan

I want to see a military coup - all politicians thrown out of office, military government installed in its stead, National Guard on every corner shooting looters and thieves. I want radical change in the media. I want the two-party system dissolved and the Electoral College done away with in favor of a 1 voter, 1 vote ticket system. I want universities and colleges to stop teaching bias and start teaching truths. I want UNRESTRICTED firearms in the hands of citizens, with felons being allowed to have their rights restored after an amount of time and judged by a group of their peers.

I want police officers to be taught curriculum in the Constitution, respect to others, and to once again have personal judgment over a situation, rather than mandatory "must arrest" laws. I want the courts to stop seeing frivolous lawsuits and start punishing criminals. I want to see child rapists shot in the town square. I want mandatory attendance at veterans funerals. I want the border to Mexico closed and the border to Canada opened.

(Yeah, at heart I am a radical romantic. Ehh, who said we aren't allowed to be complex?)

I don't have an officially licensed alter-ego. But when I'm writing fiction for kicks there's usually one guy who shares my ideals.

The stranger in a strange land.
I'm a foreigner no matter where I go. Everyone thinks I'm working for the "other side." By the time I've won anyone's trust, it's time to pick up, move on and start all over again.

OK.

go to You Tube.

enter Big Num

scroll down about 7 to 'LOVE IS A COMPLEX THING'

And there you have it - my alter-ego in full flow Jan 2008

Last edited:
So it's sort of like a semi-fictional representation of yourself? An identity based off of the outer layers of your personality?

Back