What's wrong with this picture?? 100MilBucks contest...

I've seen that before, I know what it is :D

I won't ruin it, but I'll give you guys a tip.

You can see it easier at night if you turn out the lights and open the windows. I swear.

rofl, I minimized it thinking someone would pop on the screen, who would of thought there would be a LOUD scream... lol

i've seen that before, so i knew what to expect, except i forgot about the whole screaming thing, and my vol was all the way up made me hit my head on the ceillin i'll tell you that

Hey, don't ruin the competition for the rest of the members... :lol:

oh there absolutely nothing wrong with that picture...now if i can only find another pair of pants and get the cat who was laying in my lap off the ceiling.... :D

Mark Conley said:
oh there absolutely nothing wrong with that picture...

Really? Are you 100% sure??

One hint to find out what's wrong is to put on your headset and turn up the volume..
You may actually actually hear a faint noise in the background that may give you a hint of what's wrong.. ;)

Mark Conley said:
oh there absolutely nothing wrong with that picture...now if i can only find another pair of pants and get the cat who was laying in my lap off the ceiling.... :D
want some brown pants for the next time something like that happens?

Mark Conley said:
now if i can only find another pair of pants and get the cat who was laying in my lap off the ceiling.... :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's gotta hurt, Mark. You okay? And did you get the cat down already?

I did see it before, wasn't wearing my headphones either.....

Holy jee-bus!

I had my face really close to the screen, looking at the windows for some ghost or something... *cowers in fear*

During the scream... the eyes are slopply cut out of the picture.

And Im still going with the missing curtins as well.

As well, you could even go so far as to point out that the laptop is kind of out of place. Its a very clam room with no electronics or anything, except a laptop, thats open...?

Back