whats the worst injury you've sustained in your life?

Mayser

In one incident ive sustained 2 broken fingers, broken nose, broken leg, broken collar bone, and 2 cracked ribs...ohh and a severe concussion with a perferated ear drum.

I think we have one of these somewhere. Hmm....

But my worst is I had a few stitches when I was 4 years old.

I learned my first time I don't like pain. :D

ill do some digging, but i didnt see anything the first time, maybe its way back before my time....

I guess that was my dislocated jaw plus burned hands after a bycicle accident when i was about 6 or so... had to eat everything with a straw for a month.
Worst i've witnesses however was a comrades knee cap that took off during obsactle course, i was right behind him and really heard it, and the screaming of course, though the call for the medic was louder :). They put his knee cap back in after the medic arrived... and that was some pain i think... he screamed like i've never heard someone scream before... First time i got a glimpse what it's like to have a fellow soldier wounded right in front of you- well this time it wasn't serious- luckily (even if he had to leave the forces), but it felt very real... screaming especially, can imagine that this moment freezes you for some seconds...

A busted shoulder that still doesn't work right, and 3 separate head injuries that caused loss of vision and broke off several teeth. Hospitals and dentists love me. LOL

2 broken fingers (Football). Dislocated Right Shoulder (Soccer). Perforated eardrum (No idea how that happened). Kicked in the tenders by an ex girlfriend (I probably deserved it but I don;t remember why)

My husband (at that time) turned the semi over while I was sleeping in the sleeper. I flew forard and hit the dash bruising my left shoulder... as I was pulling my jeans on I unknowingly scooped up windshield glass... You can imagine the damage! My brothers called me glass @ss for a long time after that!

I had a absolutely savage hangnail once. It reduced my manicurist to tears, poor darling.

Last edited:
Broken right arm and a few ribs trying to jump a ditch with an AEC 10 tonner on exercise. The truck stopped dead, I didnt! The bloke in the front passenger seat untangled himself from a heap on the floor, pulled himself up and called me a pratt.

On the plus side I had a whole week in a military hospital with clean sheets and bed baths:p

Im not sure about injury, but the most PAIN i ever felt must have been when a large truck ran over my foot. Oh it was terrible, i couldnt walk for a few days without yelling out in pain.

Worst injury ive SEEN was a third degree burn over this mans face. His skin looked like it was falling off.

erm... probably my collection of second degree burns/the time my nose was broken so badly it was shaped like a J.

:)

Back