Whats ure favorite TV Show(s)?

Sooners- Check it out, if you like dry humor, it's the show for you.

Alot of these old shows run in syndication on tons of channels. I know TBS runs Sienfled, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Dawsons Creek, Drew Carrey, and a ton of older shows.

Well of course they're both awesome.

But two I forgot to mention, which slipped my mind were JAG and navy NCIS.

But I wonder whether battlestar Galactica will be great in january.

I think you're referring to "Tour of Duty"
I think the first season was really good... then I stopped watching but when I did see some of the later episodes from like season 3 or something I thought it was crap.

My Fave: Family Guy.

AlexKall said:
B Platoon Veitnam, was that the correct name of it? It was really good in my opinion :)

Dont think that was what it was called, i just cant remember. Was a VERY long time since i saw it heh

Might have been Platoon B in Vietnam, still thinking :p

Let's see here...

Cartoons: King of the Hill, The Simpsons, Family Guy

Everything else: Rescue Me, Blue Collar TV, Mail Call (and all those shows on THC), M*A*S*H, Everybody Loves Raymond, Dennis Miller

Sooners1 said:
Resue Me kicks major tail.

Indeed. I like the theme song at the beginning, too. It's the song, "C'mon C'mon." Anybody know who the artist is who performs it?

JAG (lawyer's, David James Elliot in a uniforum, and military drama, in otherr words, D@mn good tv!!!!!)
NCIS (like the charaters and the suspense of the forenics)
West Wing ( The inside look is cool, even if it probably isn't very realistic)

I love all of those shows on the History Channel and Discovery Channel, too many to name really. But if you want something in prime time, then I'd have to say The OC. Ok, ok, I realize I might get nailed for watching that kind of "crap" but I have two words for you Mischa Barton...or Rachel Bilson, whoever you prefer. I dunno, I kind of saw Mischa Barton in that one movie with the dolphins and got hooked. :oops:

Back