Whats up everyone

11x RIP

Hey everyone! My name is Peter Shoemaker. I just recently finished MEPS and was given 11x, with Airborne School, and RIP. I ship out on Oct. 19 and am going to Ft. Benning. I just found this place and decided to join, and from what I've read, it's very interesting...Especially the forum all about MEPS...pretty funny, but just wanted to say whats up!

Redleg said:
Welcome Peter.

Congratulations, and Blue Skies.. :D

HaHa thanks, I was lucky to get it... MEPS said I was color blind, but I went to another military doctor and got the title "Color deficient." Surprised at the outcome because my first time at MEPS they said I could only be a field medic or do admin stuff, both of which I didn't want to do. Oh well, now it's time to get in tons and tons of PT :shock:

Welcome, Peter.

MEPS said I was color blind, but I went to another military doctor and got the title "Color deficient." Surprised at the outcome because my first time at MEPS they said I could only be a field medic or do admin stuff, both of which I didn't want to do. Oh well, now it's time to get in tons and tons of PT

Good job on pushing until you got what you wanted, that attitude will carry you far during RIP.

Tons and tons of PT is correct. Remember not to cheat on those push-ups or you'll get used to hearing .. 1 ... 1 ... 1 ... 2 ... 2 .. 2 from the RIP Cadre during the APFT. :D

Good luck, and don't quit.

Welcome Pete and good luck with the rest of your training. Slog through it and keep going
Jay

PS keep us updated with how things are going whenever you get the chance

zyonchaos said:
Welcome Pete and good luck with the rest of your training. Slog through it and keep going
Jay

PS keep us updated with how things are going whenever you get the chance

Hey, thanks for the support everyone! I will definatly keep you guys updated on how things are going.

Welcome! Follow the rules, be polites, use punctuation, and you will be a good friend of mine!

Not that I don't already love everyone!

CrazyCadet142 said:
Welcome! Follow the rules, be polites, use punctuation, and you will be a good friend of mine!

Not that I don't already love everyone!

Hm, now where have I heard that one before Crazy... :lol:

Back