Whats the solution to rise of Radical Islam

phoenix80

Banned
I was just watching CNN interviewing an idiot Radical in UK saying that killing infidels is justified in the name of Islam.

Okay, I wonder what is the solution to these sick people?

Any ideas?

There is no solution other than everyone converting to islam. And since that will never, ever happen (I hope to god) it wont ever stop.

Didn't people say the same thing about communism when it first became an international force? "Those reds won't stop until we're all commies" or something to that effect would probably be the popular idea back in the 50s. Now look at communism, no one even pays attention to it anymore.

Radical Islam is 100 times less of a problem than communism ever was. The extremists have no well equipped army, no country to control, nor do they have industries that can produce powerful weapons. They exist as only a handful of people compared to the greater islamic world and at the rate they're going, i don't think they'll last much longer. The whole reason they fight is because of ideology, and once people stop believing in that ideology, then much of radical's power will be gone. That will probably be the end of it.

The same thing has been said since the beginning of time. The world goes through trends. The current trend right now happens to be radical Islam. It will eventually fade away and people will find another reason to kill each other.

Why do people turn to Radical Islam? Answer = Desperation.

People turn to Radical movements because they see no ulternative to their current perdicament.

Among the causes, unemployment/poverty, lack of education, lack of identity, lack of freedom and democracy

Deal will the caused of people's Desperation and you'll strangle Radicalism to death.

I am surprised that you even had to ask the question about what to do about the rise of radical Islam.

When you find a gathering of more that two of them and less than twenty, throw a couple of grenades into the gathering. If there are twenty or more, drop a bomb on them or sail a Cruise Missile through the front door. When there is a force of more than a hundred, throw an Army Battalion at them and keep the fight going until NOT ONE radical is left standing.

Why is it so hard to figure out that you can NOT use diplomacy or kid gloves with a group whose goal is the annihilation of all of the people that don't (or) won't convert to the Islam religion?

The ONLY resolution of this confrontation is the one that results in either you standing, or the radical standing at the end of the fight ... there can be NO OTHER result when the belief systems of the adversaries are so diametrically opposed to each other.

Solution? Another Crusade with lots of guns, Europe obviously didn't learn from the first Moorish invasion and the battle of Tours, maybe they'll learn this time!

They'll get bored and go home. As soon as the initial novelty of being a jihadist wears off, they all lose interest. I mean how much fun can it be living in a cave, eating lentils, praying 5 times a day, getting your ass kicked by the coalition, wanting to die, growing a beard, and following a guy who appears publicly less than the my grandfather.

They'll get bored and go home. As soon as the initial novelty of being a jihadist wears off, they all lose interest. I mean how much fun can it be living in a cave, eating lentils, praying 5 times a day, getting your ass kicked by the coalition, wanting to die, growing a beard, and following a guy who appears publicly less than the my grandfather.

If the objective is to get that freaking 72 virgins in Paradise, they would be loving to do that forever :D

If the objective is to get that freaking 72 virgins in Paradise, they would be loving to do that forever :D

ths_thumbup.gif
Hey ... I'd be willing to send them on their way. Allah, open the gate.
ths_thumbup.gif

Most of you think that a military solution will solve Radical Islam.

You got to understand their mindset, THEY WANT TO DIE. They view it as an honor to be a Martyr. For every 1 you kill another 10 in the Middle East decides to join the terrorists. There are over a Billion Muslims in the world you simply cannot kill them all, there are too many.

I am not saying we should give them a pass, but military action will never defeat terrorism by itself, it never has in the past. Lets not delude ourselves to think anything will change. Military action should be used to contain terrorism. While things like education, properity, and freedom should be what strikes the final blow.

Muslims in the world you simply cannot kill them all, there are too many.
You can kill enough to scare the rest shitless.

Lets get our alternate fuel source and pull out of the regeion, and once the oil money stops comeing in muslims will go back to doing what they do best. Throwing rocks and killing each other.

Maybe eventually theyll realize it isnt the 6th century anymore and the rest of the worlds relegions have matured into something relatively peaceful.

Most of you think that a military solution will solve Radical Islam.

You got to understand their mindset, THEY WANT TO DIE. They view it as an honor to be a Martyr.
(I will be glad to grant their wish).

For every 1 you kill another 10 in the Middle East decides to join the terrorists.
(All this means is that I will have to lay in one h*ll of a supply of bullets, grenades, rockets and other deadly weapons).

There are over a Billion Muslims in the world you simply cannot kill them all, there are too many.
(All this means is that I will have to enlist an Army that feels as I do and ensure they hae access tho the same supply of weapons that I do).

I am not saying we should give them a pass, but military action will never defeat terrorism by itself, it never has in the past. Lets not delude ourselves to think anything will change. Military action should be used to contain terrorism. While things like education, properity, and freedom should be what strikes the final blow.
(While idiots like the UN sit around with their thumbs up their arses, more people will die ... personally I would rather it were Radical Islamisits wouldn't you? Doing nothing is to surrender ... might as well place your head on the chopping block and let them cut it off).

angel_1.gif
Praise the lord ... and pass the ammunition.
angel_1.gif

:sniper: I am locked and loaded and ready to answer a Radical Islamisist's prayers.
ths_thumbup.gif

Thge Cooler king

As requested...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3756650.stm

The point is, in this day and age now matter what the cause or the justification. Muslims will always react angryily if Westerners kill Muslims. They view it as an attack on Islam, which is blastphemous to them. All we are doing is making the war on terror last longer.

And that sentiment is growing. Why keeping pour fuel to that fire?

Its like gardening, you can cut down weeds, but thell still grow back, and faster than the last time. You need to rip out weeds from the roots.

Rabs

That hasnt worked so far, quite the opposite I'd say. Right now they are far more pissed off then scared. Time to try something else...

Solution? Another Crusade with lots of guns, Europe obviously didn't learn from the first Moorish invasion and the battle of Tours, maybe they'll learn this time!

About learning from history. There were nine crusades (not counting the children's crusade) and only one was remotly succesfull. So going down that path might not be the best of idea's.

Recently there was an article on contemporary terrorism which linked this to a psychological frame of mind. It was written by a PhD which said that the current day terrorist (and I am not talking about kids throwing rocks but flying planes into buildings) does this out of some sort of jealousy. He can't cope with the fact that all his luxury goods are made in Germany, America, China and so forth. This stirs his anger enough to want to destroy them. She could explain it a lot better, but it explains why the cadre is well educated and well-to-do financially. I'll see if I can find the author and her article in English.

Back