Whats the solution to rise of Radical Islam

Thge Cooler king

As requested...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3756650.stm

The point is, in this day and age now matter what the cause or the justification. Muslims will always react angryily if Westerners kill Muslims. They view it as an attack on Islam, which is blastphemous to them. All we are doing is making the war on terror last longer.

And that sentiment is growing. Why keeping pour fuel to that fire?

Its like gardening, you can cut down weeds, but thell still grow back, and faster than the last time. You need to rip out weeds from the roots.

Rabs

That hasnt worked so far, quite the opposite I'd say. Right now they are far more pissed off then scared. Time to try something else...

No, non-muslims simply existing is the fuel to the fire.....They want all non-beliviers dead for that is what Mohammad wants....

Donkey

That not want the Koran says. It says specifically that non-muslims are to be tolerated. And when I mean tolerated I don't mean as equals. However it is a sin to kill innocent people of different faiths in Islam because to do so would prevent them from becoming Muslims. That is a central theme, all infidels must convert to Islam. Thats why other faiths are tolerated, because they are viewed as potential future Muslims. How the fundimentalists justify the murder of the innocent is by saying that non-believers are attacking Islam by the wars in Iraq and Afganistan and also by defiling Allah by the military presence in the Middle East in particular Saudi Arabia, where Mecca, Jedda, and Madina are located, (these are the 3 holiest places in Islam). The punishment for this type of blastphomy is death.

Bin Laden got in alot of trouble with the other radicals after 9-11 because he committed a major sin against Allah due to the fact he didnt give us the option of converting to Islam before launching 9-11. Thats why he, al-Zarquwi, and Assam the American are all making tapes urging us to convert, this is troubling because it means something big was/is afoot.

Of course, the contradiction in this is that were we to convert, we would still get killed because a terror attack doesn't distinguish between religons. For example there were over 500 Muslims killed in 9-11, I'd like to hear bin Ladens excuse to why they were killed. They cannot be Martrys because a Martyr has to willingly sacrifice themself for God, and I doubt any of them did. So even in the strictest interpretation of Islam, 9-11 was still Murder.

Note: Everything I posted was of the fundimentalist viewpoint, obviously moderate muslims dont believe in any of this.

Last edited:
Donkey

That not want the Koran says. It says specifically that non-muslims are to be tolerated. And when I mean tolerated I don't mean as equals. However it is a sin to kill innocent people of different faiths in Islam because to do so would prevent them from becoming Muslims. That is a central theme, all infidels must convert to Islam. Thats why other faiths are tolerated, because they are viewed as potential future Muslims. How the fundimentalists justify the murder of the innocent is by saying that non-believers are attacking Islam by the wars in Iraq and Afganistan and also by defiling Allah by the military presence in the Middle East in particular Saudi Arabia, where Mecca, Jedda, and Madina are located, (these are the 3 holiest places in Islam). The punishment for this type of blastphomy is death.

Bin Laden got in alot of trouble with the other radicals after 9-11 because he committed a major sin against Allah due to the fact he didnt give us the option of converting to Islam before launching 9-11. Thats why he, al-Zarquwi, and Assam the American are all making tapes urging us to convert, this is troubling because it means something big was/is afoot.

Of course, the contradiction in this is that were we to convert, we would still get killed because a terror attack doesn't distinguish between religons. For example there were over 500 Muslims killed in 9-11, I'd like to hear bin Ladens excuse to why they were killed. They cannot be Martrys because a Martyr has to willingly sacrifice themself for God, and I doubt any of them did. So even in the strictest interpretation of Islam, 9-11 was still Murder.

Note: Everything I posted was of the fundimentalist viewpoint, obviously moderate muslims dont believe in any of this.

Oh yeah check out what Saudi school children read....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/19/AR2006051901769_pf.html

A non-muslim or non believer is a infidel.... It really depends on what version of Islam you follow, but they all talk about how the non muslims are the infidels...

Muslims are killing Muslims in Iraq and Afgahnistan RIGHT now...

Have a look at these videos that promote hatred of the west
http://www.pmw.org.il/tv part8.html

You are dealing with countries that are governed by their religion....Unlike here where their is that whole seperation of church and state thingy....

So tolerance is in the Muslim religion right, then explain to me why a family must kill their daughter if she has sex outside of marriage???

Tell me why they must cut out their tongues if they lie; tell me why they cut off hands of other Muslims....

They are not tolerant that is just what they would like you to think....

http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/hands_off.htm

Last edited:
Here is where I have a problem.

If the fox raids the hen-house, we don't shoot the hens because they didn't stop the fox ...we go out and we completely destroy the entire pack of foxes no matter where we find them, to make sure we stop the raiding of the hen-house.

NOW ... we are attacked by Islamofascists and when we go after them, the sob-sisters (Human Rights groups), think that when we capture them we should settle for Name, Rank and Jihad number. What a bunch of asinine baloney. We need to wring them out till there is no longer any information coming out of them and then stand them against the wall. For sure that would be mild when compared to what they do to our people.

The ONLY way to survive when facing an enemy that won't quit until you are dead is to kill him fastest with the mostest.

For sure that would be mild when compared to what they do to our people.

I am not even going to try and alter things here, but I did have one question. You talk in present tense instead of past tense; what is that they are actually doing to your people? Since 9/11 no American has died at the hands of Islamofascists in the US. The ones that died at their hands, died in places where others hold the exact same idea.... But they can use the present tense.

I am not even going to try and alter things here, but I did have one question. You talk in present tense instead of past tense; what is that they are actually doing to your people? Since 9/11 no American has died at the hands of Islamofascists in the US. The ones that died at their hands, died in places where others hold the exact same idea.... But they can use the present tense.

Here we go again ... someone who wants to argue the meanin of "is".

There are still terrorists who's only goal is to kill anyone that doesn't have the same religious views they do, and they are doing their d*mndest to carry out operations to accomplish their aims ... and you are screwing around trying to find fault with the 'tense' which is used in someone's post?

:sorry: SORRY :sorry: ...

WON'T GET IN A PISSING CONTEST OVER THAT ONE.

Back