What's everyone's position (not rank) in their unit?

I'm a squad leader, and I used to be the NCOIC of the New Cadet drill team, back in freshman year. Next year, they're jumping me to C/2ndLt, and I'll be in charge of a platoon. If all goes well, several of the upper classmen have told me by senior year I have a chance at CO.

I basically run the place lol!
Highest ranked cadet (not really 2 other folk there but one's a newbie and the other doesnt give two <insert bad word>) so basically Im Co of the the cadets!
Also part time , self made; stores officer, PT instructor, electrical engineer of unit and unit "mr nasty"

Im 4th Platoon, 2nd Squad Leader (oversee 3 additional cadets) and am the 2nd Assitant Operations Officer for my Company (I am the Junior assistant, both the OpsO and his 1st Asst. are Seniors, Im a Sophomore so Im listed as Junior to them)

--C/PO3 Woody
--(E-4), NJROTC

isnt that fireteam leader?

and if so, look at it this way, you still got more power than the others in the squad :)

I'm the Battalion Security NCO at Kaiser.
As well as the Platoon Sgt. for the first platoon, Bravo company.
And also the Battalion Armor in charge of all our weapons. :rambo:

I am no longer C/CC. Then again, I no longer feel like I'm in my own squadron. I feel like someone else just took over my squadron. :cen: wait, they did.

No I don't want to talk about it.

Anyways, I'm C/DC now (thank GOD, i'm exhausted and need to start promoting again), but the C/CC is trying to talk me out of it and into something crazy that I would use nothing I have learned over the past year in, so that her bros and sisters will be happy.

Sorry, they don't know how to rol with the punches as well as they thing they do... and that bugs me... oh well, maybe I shall teach them.

Currently, I am just element leader. But if we get a few more females in the squadron, I will be a flight commander, with cadet reed as flight sergeant. She and I are the ones who are passing every test

Well, my life as the first sgt has come to an end. I am now my Sq's PAO, which is in my opinion a boring position. I really miss NCO flight line positions now, and this whole officer thing seems a we bit boring. I really like being on my toes and stuff, it's so awesome to see the changes I helped make in peoples lives.

Anyways, I guess life will go on. I will be a cadet for another year and a half, then I'll go SM. I don't think I become a Col, maybe a Capt at the highest, which was my goal to begin with. But with college, personal life, and work, I find it hard to devote the time to CAP that I used too.

Well, I have now moved up,I am guidon bearer, adn when my flight sgt. and flight commander are away, I lead drill, with cadet reed as guidon bearer

Back