What's everyone's position (not rank) in their unit?

I have just been appointed as the new flight leader for flight 1 here at richelieu sqn. not what i would call a great birthday present, but i will have to roll with the punches i guess. :roll:

Section 1 Leader for Flight 3 of Richelieu Squadron.

Congrats tankgirl_88. Have fun with your Flight. ;)

NCdt Steliga said:

Yeah....if i dont kill them first :cen: ! OMG some of the kids (yes we 18 year olds are still KIDS) here still need a baby sitter, not a flight leader! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rambo:
lol, i guess its time to kick this flight into shape eh?

tankgirl_88 said:
NCdt Steliga said:

Yeah....if i dont kill them first :cen: ! OMG some of the kids (yes we 18 year olds are still KIDS) here still need a baby sitter, not a flight leader! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rambo:
lol, i guess its time to kick this flight into shape eh?

Haha, feeling your pain. I am a 15 y/o baby sitting 17 y/os in uniform on Thursday nights. Yep, gotta roll with the punches... and sometimes you just gotta get punched, but I guess it works out eventually. For every up, there is a harder down, and thas how it goes.

Well this Thursday, I will become Squadron Commander :rambo:

The current squadron commander will take my place as deputy commander, until it's decided which of us get the Warrant Officer 1st Class promotion in May.

Trevor said:

The current squadron commander will take my place as deputy commander, until it's decided which of us get the Warrant Officer 1st Class promotion in May.

If im right at guessing, would Eggen be the squadron commander?
If so, why are you two switching?

Good luck at getting 1st class this may.

SS

Well, good luck getting the WOI position. That's how myself and another F/Sgt. did it when we were in Command. We'd alternate between positions until we found out who got WOII.

SharpShooter said:
Trevor said:

SS

We're switching so I can get a chance to be chief as well, until it's decided who gets WO1 in may. Who is this by the way?

Trevor said:
SharpShooter said:
Trevor said:

SS

We're switching so I can get a chance to be chief as well, until it's decided who gets WO1 in may. Who is this by the way?

Im sure you've seen my post in the introduction forum, so, you must know its bentley.

Seems like a reason to switch to me, but, i find, eggen seems to have been chief for longer then your going to get.

SS

USAFAUX2004 said:
alliehz said:
Update- I'm a First Skirt now....

muhahwahaha...now to rule the world!

Eh, I declined because I like to work upclose with people
I work with people all the time. That's a part of being the first sgt, to help the commander and make sure the NCO support chain works. They don't keep me locked up in a room, I'm actually doing stuff, my job.

SharpShooter said:
Trevor said:
SharpShooter said:
Trevor said:

SS

...might want to learn math there bently

Eggen: November, December, January,
Me: February March April

Im sure you've seen my post in the introduction forum, so, you must know its bentley.

Seems like a reason to switch to me, but, i find, eggen seems to have been chief for longer then your going to get.

SS

SharpShooter said:
Trevor said:
SharpShooter said:
Trevor said:

SS

SS

...might want to learn math there bently

Trevor said:
...might want to learn math there bentley

uh-huh... i see... I forgot that no one was chief yet in september. My bad...
Also, im tired as heck.
But, thanks for clearing that up. It seemed to have been longer then 3 months... bah...

SS

alliehz said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
alliehz said:
Update- I'm a First Skirt now....

muhahwahaha...now to rule the world!

Eh, I declined because I like to work upclose with people
I work with people all the time. That's a part of being the first sgt, to help the commander and make sure the NCO support chain works. They don't keep me locked up in a room, I'm actually doing stuff, my job.

I mean I like to work with the cadets, help them learn drill and other CAP things

Back