Whats the biggest gun that you ever used??

biggest

2 gauge muzzleloading shot gun is the biggest i've used but the most enjoyable would have to be a bren machine gun in 303 cal

Seriously...why would anyone hunt birds with a sawed off shot gun? the only thing (from the press, i mean) i ever heard of them good for was holding up banks...
I just happend to have one at my disposal at the time :lol:

1217 said:
sherman105 said:
1217 said:
about face said:
i shoot birds with my bb gun. does that count
Why would you do that?
Well at least he dosent use a 155mm... :D
That would only be usefull on a certain yellow bird that is supposed to live on Sesamestreet....
Big gun ===> Big Bird :D

We got a call a few weeks back involving some nationals having weapons in their vehicles... AK47's to be exact... The Kuwaiti police identified them and they said that they used them to shoot birds off of power lines... :roll:

We got a good laugh out of that one...

Mark Conley said:
Seriously...why would anyone hunt birds with a sawed off shot gun? the only thing (from the press, i mean) i ever heard of them good for was holding up banks... :D
Given the choice I would rather have him shoot the birds.... :D

Does this count:
ss25_001.jpg

No bullshit!
My dad's university friend, he's Russian Army Strategical Rocket Forces officer, so when I was 10, he showed me the control room and even allowed to press the button when there was missile training(they were firing blanks of course :D ). I dont sure what caliber is this thingie, its SS-25, Single warhead ICBM.

I havent really fired it, i said i just pressed the fire button. You see, when i said "firing blanks" i meant that they were making a simulation of launch from the command centre. Firing an ICBM today(even the blank one) would be...well...too much of a political problem. So, I didnt really fired it :roll:

Desert Blossom said:
We got a call a few weeks back involving some nationals having weapons in their vehicles... AK47's to be exact... The Kuwaiti police identified them and they said that they used them to shoot birds off of power lines... :roll:

We got a good laugh out of that one...

A couple summers ago (maybe it was last summer, they all kind of blend together :? ), some genius had obtained some AP (armor piercing) rounds for his rifle somewhere and went up in the mountains to shoot some very dangerous game........rocks. He managed to start a nice little forest fire that came within a hair of entering the county seat.

Double barrel 12 gauge shotgun. pulled both triggers, almost fell... but that cactus knew who was boss.

I went too alabama and got too go in the turret of a 16 inch deck gun. on the U.S.S Yorktown < I think that was the name. :cowb:

Small Arms: M2HB .50 call Machine Gun (one of my all time favorite weapons :) ).

Support Weapons: M203 40mm Grenade Launcher (lots of fun), M72A2 66mm LAW (Boom Baby)

Larger stuff: M102 105mm Howitzer, M198 155mm Howitizer, M109A3/A5 155mm Howitizer and the M110A2 203mm Howitzer (8 inch - We're Heard All Over).
M110c_small.jpg

Back