What your partner....

What does he/she or your family think of you checking out the forums?

• "That's fine with me, as long as you don't spend too much time on that"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I hate those forums you must be sick"

• "Oh nice, so what do you guys talk about in there?"

• "It's either me or them!!"

• Total voters
My boyfriend doesn't care, I'm not in here all that much. I never spend more than 20 minutes at a time on here unless I'm waiting for an important e-mail or something...

FULLMETALJACKET said:
my mom :cen: 's about me being on 24-7 and thinks everyone on here isnt what they appear to be? me :cen: her.

In fact I actually am an Ukrainian ballet dancer wearing a pink costume.

Hahhahahahaha, well the great thing is that.....I don't have anyone to answer to!!!...which is AWSOME!!! LOL,...I do what I wanna, when I wanna...sigh...Isn't it nice??? Yes, I know...I enjoy every bit of it..ha!....lol.:rockin:

:| I am still thinking if my partner really minds anything I do. So I prefer to do what I decide by my own. Where is the divorced forum? :drunkb:

:| I am still thinking if my partner really minds anything I do. So I prefer to do what I decide by my own. Where is the divorced forum? :drunkb:

Hahahahhahahaha, exactly!!!! Where is the DIVORCE forum????? maybe we should let Redleg know, we need one ;-)

my mom :cen: 's about me being on 24-7 and thinks everyone on here isnt what they appear to be? me :cen: her.

Hahaha. That sounds like my parents.

They are sure all of my "internet friends" are really psychopaths that want to kidnap me/rape me/murder me/sell me.

It's kind of annoying.

Yeah, same thing with me... It's gotten better now that they realize I've survived for 3 years without having some psychopath come to my house and eat me. LOL. It's mainly mom though... Dad doesn't really care, he's on forums a lot too...

The thing that REALLY pissed me off is that my dad met someone on a fishing forum and actually MET WITH HIM in person. And now they're like best buds. They go fishing every weekend... Mom never said a WORD.

Back