What is your military experience?

hahaha I used to go to Mount View Middle School, and am a Hebron alumni...god were those schools absolute piles of crap.

service time

US Army 23 yrs, 5 months, 18 days and still counting. MOSs: 44B, 76C(92A), 71L, 88M, 93P(15P), & 92Y. Duty stations: Ft Dix (basic); APG (AIT); Bamberg, GE; Illesheim, GE; Ft Bliss, TX; HolomanAFB,NM; WurtsmithAFB,MI; Riga, Latvia; PetersonAFB,CO; ElmendorfAFB,AK; WashingtonDC; Juneau,AK; and currently Ft Rich,AK [/img]

Hey y'all.. just wanted to introduce myself ;)

Joined the Army straight outta high school (something I thought I needed to do..), went to basic training, AIT, jump school.. AIRBORNE!, and now I'm in Korea.. been here for almost a year, and its about time I get back to the states. Man, I love that place..

Respectfully,
PFC Natalie Hughes

Welcome to the Forum Natalie.
How long have you been in the Army?

Korea can't be cold! :D
You should visit us here in Norway sometime, temperatures below -30C/-22F can get a bit cold when you are out on an exercise.. :wink:

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm still a cherry.. been in almost two years now ;)

Oh, and its cold.. not the coldest.. you may have me beat with -20F, but only by a little it was -15F here the other day (oh and the field exercises don't stop for us either) :)

PFC Natalie Hughes

Yeah, from all my studying of the Korean War, it was one mother of a place to be fighting. Mountains, hills, and cold cold cold.

nataliemarie said:
Oh, and its cold.. not the coldest.. you may have me beat with -20F, but only by a little it was -15F here the other day (oh and the field exercises don't stop for us either) :)

PFC Natalie Hughes

Once it hits a certain temperature, you can't really tell the difference if it gets even colder. (Coming from a guy who's had hypothermia twice and right now has a touch of frostbite finally healing up, :lol: not a quick learner here.) I think it must freeze your sensory system at a certain point. Can you tell I'm not a scientist?
:lol: :lol:

Army brat, till I joined. I was in the 9th ID. FO in the 1/11 FA always detached though. Usually to 3/39 inf, sometimes 3/60

Back