What is your mile time?

My fastest was a 5:56. Thats when I was 14. Im now 15 and had slacked off on the running. But now I'm getting better. Second fastest on my schools track team. :D Im second only because there are two guys on our team. I cant wait till the City/County meets. :D

nulli secundus said:
My fastest was a 5:56. Thats when I was 14. Im now 15 and had slacked off on the running. But now I'm getting better. Second fastest on my schools track team. :D Im second only because there are two guys on our team. I cant wait till the City/County meets. :D

LOL 2nd of 2 LOL

Well God damn....I had better start hauling ass. I've kinda let my body become a tad complacent. I'll have to PT myself up and down when it gets warm.

I'll get back to you guys with a mile-time then :p

I don't know my mile time. I haven't taken a PT test in over six months! (yes, I have stayed in my grade that long) I think it was a 7:25, but I'm not 100% sure....anyways, I will let you know about my current time tuesday after my PT test.

Sea_Cadet said:
16 mile 9:30, fastest at boot was 8:43
Wait, you ran 16 miles in 9 minutes? OR! You ran 1.6 miles in 9 minutes? Pease tell me the last one if true, if it isn't how do you run so fast?

nulli secundus said:
I believe she is 16 and her mile time is 9:30.

I ain't no damn she, and just because I :cen: weigh 210 lbs, doesn' mean you people need to get on me.

Besides I'm working on the whole run the 1.5 mile in 10:30.

I dont know about a mile.. I ran the 2k in 9 mins yesterday. that is about a mile and quarter. So I guus I could run the mile in about 6 mins. But i have flat feet and alergies, so i cant run to fast...

Ok, I tested last night. I got a 7:34 which isn't bad considering I haven't been running in quiet a long time.

Oh and I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm going to brag about the XO at my Sq, he did 100 push up's last night. He beat the sea cadet!

Back